Waiting On Dinner

Guest Bellylove25

Wellcome back, beautiiful lady! Your belly evolution is breathtaking! Same your face fattening! Both round´n beauty. Pure pulchritude. 🥰 To worhsip your evolution over the years I did a little compar pic. Enjoy it as I/we all enjoy YOU!

PS: After recently gaining 20 pounds - are you now at your highest ever? It seems you are on a gaining back journey...

CurvyPapaya.jpg

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, sammybellylove said:

Wellcome back, beautiiful lady! Your belly evolution is breathtaking! Same your face fattening! Both round´n beauty. Pure pulchritude. 🥰 To worhsip your evolution over the years I did a little compar pic. Enjoy it as I/we all enjoy YOU!

PS: After recently gaining 20 pounds - are you now at your highest ever? It seems you are on a gaining back journey...

CurvyPapaya.jpg

You are amazing. Thank you! I am back to gaining. 

Guest Bellylove25
18 minutes ago, curvypapaya said:

You are amazing. Thank you! I am back to gaining. 

😊 Thank YOU! 😍 To encourage and motivate You on your way back I did just a second homage - to Betsy as mother of all feedees and to you. Beauty at every age´n stage! 

CurvyPapaya on her way back.jpg

Guest TheSilentOne
On 5/25/2021 at 1:47 AM, curvypapaya said:

I’ve gained 20 pounds in the past two weeks and it feels so great to feel my belly swelling and fattening up. Every part of me is softer and bigger. It’s pretty fabulous.

55B83B0D-3618-455D-A324-0A57438AA19D.jpeg

It's great to see you back again. You're all the adjectives and more.