Waiting On Dinner

Guest curvypapayaofficial

1 hour ago, henke26 said:

I understand absolutley what you means but I belive we lure ourself with fastfood and half falf fabricate food that we belive it is actually sheapier but i belive it's not, half fabricate is worse than fast foods because fast food is already cooked and is prepared to be eaten, I belive home made wins in all ways especially if you have good taste for cooking and you finds it's fun that you have me. What you doing when you cooking what are your favourite and what is your speciallity?

Hmm, I would say that my specialty is gourmet versions of traditional American dishes. I also do a lot of Italian and middle eastern. I firmly believe that using the very best ingredients going in makes for the most delicious food in the end. I adore food, especially the best ingredients. 

OH MY GOSH! Welcome back!!! This is like Christmas! By the looks of it, you’ve been busy! 

it might be time to remake your cake pics with your weight on it...I am guessing it’s going to be a little higher! ;)

You look amazing!

I belive you adore food who does not love culinary wellcooked food  And how many ways you can make great dishes is endless so be heavier and have a big body that rooms all food you eat is a great oportunity. What are your specialty in American food also Italian and Middle Easten? I'm not so very much in to eat food for my self not more than i need but i like well tasting food but cooking is fun😀

2 hours ago, Pokemaster said:

OH MY GOSH! Welcome back!!! This is like Christmas! By the looks of it, you’ve been busy! 

it might be time to remake your cake pics with your weight on it...I am guessing it’s going to be a little higher! ;)

You look amazing!

Aren’t you just the sweetest! I definitely can redo cake photos! And how rad you remembered I did those. ❤️❤️

44 minutes ago, Pokemaster said:

I might actually have a heart attack if you redo them! Haha

I’m glad you are back! I hope you choose to do some recreations of your old work. I’m not sure a lot of your clothes will fit at all though...

I’ll work on redoing some of the old shoots!

Your thick meaty double chin was always one of my favorite features of your spectacular weight gain.  I sincerely adore the way your formerly thin face is outlined by the massive growth.  So beautiful and rare. ❤😃👍

11 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Your thick meaty double chin was always one of my favorite features of your spectacular weight gain.  I sincerely adore the way your formerly thin face is outlined by the massive growth.  So beautiful and rare. ❤😃👍

How beyond sweet are you! That is so kind of you to say. I always have loved my fat face ❤️ And yes, I would love to recreate the red shirt by the fridge picture! I still have it!

1 hour ago, curvypapaya said:

How beyond sweet are you! That is so kind of you to say. I always have loved my fat face ❤️ And yes, I would love to recreate the red shirt by the fridge picture! I still have it!

* SCREAM *

Dear Curvypapaya- We need to talk.  The next best thing is a few questions.

1. HOW and WHEN did you first get the trend setting idea of "Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things"?  How about a FAQ video?

2. Are you aware of DOZENS of gainers drinking so much Heavy Cream today - that it's become almost common or even EXPECTED from a serious gainer?

3. Do you have a regular website planned?  I just found 20+ pix on st*****dB.  Even a free old 40 minute video of "Chix Nuggets & 8 Boosts= 6,000 Calories".

4. Isn't it time to monetize your sexy weight gain?  Now that you're finally back, are you planning many more gainer VIDEOS etc. available on this Curvage platform?

5. Can we Message you?  I'd like to Sponsor some feedings if you'd instruct me how to finance them.

I'm crazy about you since you first started as a revolutionary trend setter.  Then you drank more Heavy Cream in the red shirt for a reprise COMPARE and my fever got hotter 🔥 Literally for YEARS I've tried to Google your name but gave up eventually !!!!!!!

CONCLUSION: Please Respond. I can't think of any other way to reach out to you.  My web name is "Rotwang" (pronounced ROHT-fung = German for "rosy cheeks").  I'm your first and biggest fan !!! ❤😃👍

My good friend is back. I remember your first appearance like it was yesterday. I also always liked the way you write and convey your thoughts. I hope to read your new goals and experiences. You're truly an all time favorite for myself and many others.❤

4 hours ago, rotwang said:

Dear Curvypapaya- We need to talk.  The next best thing is a few questions.

1. HOW and WHEN did you first get the trend setting idea of "Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things"?  How about a FAQ video?

2. Are you aware of DOZENS of gainers drinking so much Heavy Cream today - that it's become almost common or even EXPECTED from a serious gainer?

3. Do you have a regular website planned?  I just found 20+ pix on st*****dB.  Even a free old 40 minute video of "Chix Nuggets & 8 Boosts= 6,000 Calories".

4. Isn't it time to monetize your sexy weight gain?  Now that you're finally back, are you planning many more gainer VIDEOS etc. available on this Curvage platform?

5. Can we Message you?  I'd like to Sponsor some feedings if you'd instruct me how to finance them.

I'm crazy about you since you first started as a revolutionary trend setter.  Then you drank more Heavy Cream in the red shirt for a reprise COMPARE and my fever got hotter 🔥 Literally for YEARS I've tried to Google your name but gave up eventually !!!!!!!

CONCLUSION: Please Respond. I can't think of any other way to reach out to you.  My web name is "Rotwang" (pronounced ROHT-fung = German for "rosy cheeks").  I'm your first and biggest fan !!! ❤😃👍

How about you send me a message here on Curvage and we can talk! You can always message me. 

4 hours ago, Pokemaster said:

Oh my god! You had that many tacos?!?!? That’s amazing!! The amount your stomach can expand is crazy. 

Just wondering, have you ever thought of a belly button ring?? 

I have tossed the idea around of a belly button ring! I’m still not sure?