Waiting On Dinner

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, henke26 said:

Great😀 Do you prefer homemade or take away what your thoughts?

I actually love to cook! For pure culinary enjoyment I probably prefer to cook something fabulous. But when I’m gaining and looking to pack on pounds quickly, I’ll get take out and fast food.

I cook my own dishes too and it's really fun, but not only fun it is cheapier, tastier, healthier and I enjoy the culinary too. May I ask? you don't get heavier with homemade food if you choose to make right sort of food? I mean you get more food for the money in homemade and more food in it too? why not enjoy your gain with culinary dishes? 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, henke26 said:

I cook my own dishes too and it's really fun, but not only fun it is cheapier, tastier, healthier and I enjoy the culinary too. May I ask? you don't get heavier with homemade food if you choose to make right sort of food? I mean you get more food for the money in homemade and more food in it too? why not enjoy your gain with culinary disches? 

Oh, I definitely gain with homemade food! But fast food is pretty cheap and really calorie filled. But I only cook rich, fatty dishes. I love amazing food!

I understand absolutley what you means but I belive we lure ourself with fastfood and half falf fabricate food that we belive it is actually sheapier but i belive it's not, half fabricate is worse than fast foods because fast food is already cooked and is prepared to be eaten, I belive home made wins in all ways especially if you have good taste for cooking and you finds it's fun that you have me. What you doing when you cooking what are your favourite and what is your speciallity?