In praise of the FUPA

WhoDat

The belly and the butt and the boobs are all well and good, but, my goodness...the FUPA.

Soft, bulging little Fat Upper Pubic Area.

Sooo soft...and sweet kitty kat hidden behind it.

It loves to be touched, massaged, kissed, slapped (depending on its owner, of course.)

As a man who loves super-chubby women, I will say it also grows along with the rest of the owner, and get softer and more pliable as she gently swells. 

My ex-GF would wake up most mornings and find her own hand on her Fupa, gently kneading and massaging, even in her sleep.

Google it and you'll find incorrect illustrations - it's not belly bulge. It's the little fat pad above and surrounding the vagina. 

The FUPA is my jam!

There is one SSBBW who has a vid where she is naked and runs at the camera and you see her fupa is huge and swollen and it bounces as much as her belly. I don't want to link because she's a pro. But my first FUPA was delightful, she was over 300 pounds and she told me to put three fingers in while I licked her and I did and...hey, orgasm! Jackpot!  Don't we love when we can make our partners cum? :):):):) The fupa is a many-splendored thing! (sorry if this is TMI.) 

• 2 weeks later...

I always used to kiss my wife on the lips then make my way slowly down her breasts and around her belly before giving one last playful kiss on her fupa. (Well I guess it wasn't always fat, so let's just say upper pubic area, or UPA lol)

Well I've had to change my methods, as her belly has gotten too big for me to easily get my face down there while she's standing up. I've tried turning my head sideways to get that last kiss in just above her plump little 😽 lips but the last time I attempted that I bumped my head on her big belly and sent the whole front of her bouncing and jiggling. 

She put both hands on her stomach and her face turned bright red. She was pretty embarrassed that she's gotten too fat for me to kiss her fupa standing up. 

In the interest of not blatantly making it super obvious that her fat belly is swelling up like a balloon, I lay her down on the bed before she gets her pre-sex kisses. This guy doesn't give up. 

• 1 month later...