Who Knew Bulking Would Be So Fattening?

Guest BroskiBro

Guest BroskiBro

"Yo, are you almost done in there? Hurry up, I need to shower too!” Britney heard her friend yell angrily from outside the bathroom.

"I’ll be done in just a minute, don't worry it's not like the party is going anywhere!” Britney replied in an equally loud tone. “Impatient bitch,” she muttered to herself in a hushed voice. Britney gingerly ran her long blonde hair under the hot water, making sure to wash all the conditioner out before turning the water off.

She gracefully stepped out and began toweling off her toned legs. Britney rubbed off some of the fog off the mirror to get a better look at how her summer project had been going. The 5’8 beauty was immediately pleased to notice her recent weight training efforts proved effective. Her legs had always been her favorite part about her due to years of cross country team training, but after her recent output at the gym her thighs looked killer. She gave a quick half turn to the mirror to see her main goal this summer in the weight room had more than paid off. While she always had a slim toned physique and a pair of perfectly tanned toned legs, her ass was non-existent all throughout high-school. Over the past 3 months all that had changed. After begging her boyfriend Dylan to teach her how to lift, Britney had hardly put down the squat bar, and the result was one juicy peach. She gave it a playful smack before wrapping the towel around her waist.

Britney was less pleased however with her upper body. While she had always been athletic, her recent booty workouts' side effects were some serious abs, and despite being somewhat proud of that fact, she didn’t want her boyfriend, or any other guys for that matter to think she looked masculine. Luckily for her despite hours at the weekly, her arms remained slim, just a bit more toned than before. She winced a bit looking up at her chest. The 18 year old never had boobs to speak of, but they seemed even smaller than they had at the end of her senior year right before she started. “Whatever it's not like Dylan seems to mind” she thought to herself.

"BRITNEY!”

"Calm down it's just going to be like one more minute,” Britney pulled her towel up, and  opened up the cabinet below her sink and pulled out her scale. She tapped it with her foot until the display turned on before fully stepping on. 135. Britney had finally achieved the goal her and Dylan had set for her back in May. Just then the door flung open and Britney saw her friend fuming.  

"WE ARE ALREADY 45 MINTUTES LATE AND I HAVEN’T EVEN SHOWERED YET!” Emma yelled at Britney, stomping her foot down hard. The chubby girl's face was nearly as red as her hair. “Calm down Emma, you look like you’re about to burst a blood vessel,” Britney retorted, trying her best not to laugh. “No one cares if we are late to the party, June and Nessie probably haven’t even shown up yet and I already told Dylan I was running late,” Britney continued in a condescending tone. “Besides, it's James’ party it's not like he’s going anywhere,” She finished before walking out the bathroom and gave her friend a quick glance before she closed the door, “and it's not like he’ll ask you out looking like that,” Britney thought to herself.

Britney continued down the hall into her room before dropping her towel. She dug through her closet before finding the dress she had in mind for the night. It was a cute little red dress, just barely long enough to cover most of Britney’s thighs, or at least it had when she bought it. Britney wanted to wear the dress to prom, but when her mother saw it she became hysterical and forbade her daughter from wearing it. She had also demanded Britney throw it away, but there was no way Britney could bring herself to part with it, especially after spending nearly 300 dollars of her own father’s hard earned money. When she slipped the dress over her body she found it looked even more risque now. It fit over her upper body just how she remembered it. While it was a bit loose, she didn’t mind too much, especially considering she didn’t have much to show off up there to begin with, however once the dress reached her waist it became much for form fitting. The stretchy material hugged her hips and butt tight, making her ass look even better. It no longer came up to her mid thigh now and in fact was dangerously close to exposing the lower part of her ass. “Perfect” Britney thought to herself. While she decided she didn’t need a bra, she put on a pair of red panties to match her dress and went downstairs.

"Hurry up!” Britney yelled from her living room, hoping Emma would hear her upstairs. She plopped down onto her family's leather sofa before pulling out her phone from her purse. She had nearly 10 missed messages; 6 from Nessie, 2 from June, 1 from Dylan, and one from James. She ignored her friends, choosing to read Dylan’s first. “Hey are you still coming, it's been like an hour and I still haven’t seen you.” Britney typed back blaming the wait on Emma and said they would be arriving soon. Almost as soon as she sent her reply, she got another message back from Dylan “Alright see you in a bit, love you!” Britney left the message on read and went to see what James had sent, before she could do so however she heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Took you long enough,” Britney said jokingly, “Yeah yeah whatever, let’s just go walk over there,” Emma muttered. “What’s wrong Em you seem a bit more down than usual, you need more confidence if you want to get with James before college starts in a few weeks,” Britney stated, patting her friend on the back. Emma replied in a hushed voice “It's just…  I-I weighed myself up there and I’ve gained another 8 pounds since high-school ended.” “Oh it's not even noticeable if anything I thought you lost a few,” Britney lied. Looking down at her friend, even 8 pounds was extremely noticeable on Emma’s 5’2 frame. While she was never skinny, Emma couldn’t have really been described as fat until junior year. After twisting her ankle while jogging she had piled on over 30 pounds the past 2 years Britney guessed she must be around 160 pounds. Her choice of dress tonight certainly didn’t help matters, while her black dress did a good job of highlighting Emma’s sizable cleavage, it highlighted her tummy and love handles too. “Anyway don’t worry about it Emma, I’d kill to have tits that big bitch, now come on before you make us any later,” Britney said playfully elbowing her friend’s rolls.

This is my first story and I am more than open to feedback or criticism or suggestions. I know it's a bit generic but I do intent to make it less so later on. I intent to post the second chapter by friday