• Curvage Model

Hi! I'm Dani. I've been into feedism since I hit puberty basically, haha... I can still remember googling "fat anime girls" on the family computer late at night. I love to talk about my fat body and show off my gains... I love to hear feedback, too. ;) Come chat with me! ❤️ 

20210503_135011.thumb.jpg.55b6098e96fd775a9450c870566d1393.jpg

4 hours ago, NagitoKowaru said:

Hi! I'm Dani. I've been into feedism since I hit puberty basically, haha... I can still remember googling "fat anime girls" on the family computer late at night. I love to talk about my fat body and show off my gains... I love to hear feedback, too. ;) Come chat with me! ❤️ 

20210503_135011.thumb.jpg.55b6098e96fd775a9450c870566d1393.jpg

You’ve fattened up quite well😍

24 minutes ago, NagitoKowaru said:

What games are we all playing tonight? Or anime are we watching? I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion and now I'm playing Garry's Mod with some friends!

20201204_180453.thumb.jpg.3c39b1a1a89ffd905443dbb3dbc1a23c.jpg

eva's always good - though personally I haven't watched any anime too recently, should probably pick up a new show soon.. games wise the binding of isaac rebirth and yakuza have been fun!

Guest f.nasr

i did the same thing when i was younger 😭😭 

those stretch marks look really impressive! 

i'm still sticking with starcraft 2 and cs:go for my games, haven't watched anime in a few weeks

• 2 months later...