True Story: I’ve ruined a beautiful girl

josakapp

Well, I created a monster.

My now wife and I have been together since high school. I know I’m biased but she was absolutely beautiful- lime green eyes, auburn hair, high cheekbones, a strong jawline and a natural hourglass figure. She was always thick, but was in pretty good shape until around junior year of college when she started to gain a little bit. She didn’t really watch what she ate but she ran and did other physical activities so she was able to maintain her size. From being around 120-130 lbs all through her teens, she eventually gained to about 150 by the time she finished college. I noticed and approved of the little extra pudge and made sure she knew it. She at the time was self conscious about it but really, she looked practically the same- just with bigger thighs, boobs and a little soft tummy pouch. It was great, and frankly I wanted more.

Then we moved and started living together. I was in grad school at this time so I was almost never home, and she was home alone in a new state with no one to really socialize with. This led to her being somewhat lonely and turning to food for comfort. Because I was so busy we often didn’t have the energy to cook dinner, so we ate out/got fast food a lot. I’d say within the first year she gained 20 lbs to become around 170. Again, when she started to complain I told her I liked it, and it was super fucking hot watching her pile on the pounds. She gains primarily in her bottom half so her ass and thighs started getting massive. Her boobs and arms started growing too, and of course her little tummy pouch. Even at this weight, her face stayed pretty much the same. She still had her strong jaw line and she was still objectively super beautiful, but she was definitely moving from “chubby” into “fat” territory. It was all good because with every new pound she got more and more beautiful.

Well through the years with my encouragement she just kept up her same eating habits. Snacking before bed, eating whatever she wanted, getting sugary coffee drinks, the occasional fast food. Whatever. I told her I liked fat girls, and she was getting fat. She wasn’t as thrilled with the weight gain as I was but she didn’t hate it enough to stop eating or start working out. When she was around 190 I remember her saying “This is it! I am NOT going to be 200 lbs” to which I replied “Can we just see what it looks like first?” She replied with an angry “No.”

Well that conversation was like 3 years ago and she’s now beyond “fat” and into morbidly obese at at least 230...all in all about an 80 lb gain. And honestly that’s being conservative, she might even be 240.

Her legs are one solid mass of cottage cheese and stretch marks and her love handles are lined with stretch marks with more on the way.

Her ass spills off the sides of chairs. She has arm cellulite and stretch marks on the inside of them.

She has a permanent double chin which has ruined much of her facial beauty. Her hourglass figure has turned into more of a pear shape now.

Her little tummy pouch she had before we moved is now a hanging mass  of lard from her torso that is just starting to get stretch marks itself. It’s even starting to arc out from below her boobs. It’s always spilling out of her pants and she can’t really bend over to touch her toes anymore.

...and I’m in a pickle because I helped do this to her but I’m also starting to get worried. She’s gone too far and shows no signs of slowing down, and I cannot see her losing much of the weight. She complains about how hard it is to move or do basic things, but is still downing bags of chips in one sitting or eating entire boxes of cookies before bed.

Honestly the degradation of her objective beauty is super hot to me, and I still love her and find her sexy, but she has definitely been “ruined.” On one hand I want to help her drop like 30 lbs, but it’s also really alluring to just see where this ends up. What do you guys think?

If she wants to lose weight, I think you should do what you can to help her. Marriage is also a marathon, not a sprint, and if her fat is making her unhappy now, it will probably make her feel even worse when fat related health issues pop up. I get that you are really interested to see her gain more, but she's given you a great view as is.

Thanks for telling your story! Do you mind sharing her height?

As for your question at the end, I suppose the best you can do is talk about your concerns entirely honestly. You can ask your wife if she would be open to trying to get healthy together. Make it a shared activity to explore more physical activities together. But also, and this is important too, be honest about your part in it and apologize for not offering your concerns sooner. That while you've found it super hot, and she's attractive to you no matter what, her health comes first. That's just my two cents.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:59 AM, Seraph said:

Thanks for telling your story! Do you mind sharing her height?

As for your question at the end, I suppose the best you can do is talk about your concerns entirely honestly. You can ask your wife if she would be open to trying to get healthy together. Make it a shared activity to explore more physical activities together. But also, and this is important too, be honest about your part in it and apologize for not offering your concerns sooner. That while you've found it super hot, and she's attractive to you no matter what, her health comes first. That's just my two cents.

She’s 5’0”. A little white girl with a big ass.

I agree with you deep down and the others who said to encourage her to get a little more in shape, sometimes it’s just fun to entertain the fantasy : )

Anyway, she still eats like a bear when she gets her period but she’s been eating a little lighter and she’s been physically active. Yoga, pilates, weight training, etc. According to her she’s fine with her size/weight but doesn’t want to be fat and flabby. She’s definitely wanting to remain plus-sized just with a little more definition and has no interest in getting skinny again. So right now the goal seems to be maintain or lose some weight, tone up and go from there. 

I'm definitely on board with maintaining or losing some weight. I really don’t want her to gain significantly more for several reasons so I’m trying to do my part.