I blame it all on doordash - or maybe it’s my appetite 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Curvage Model

My ankles are swollen. My knees and back are both saying “wwwtttfffff are you doing to us???”….

I know I say this quite often - but this time I’d be willing to bet something really big (other than my gut) on the fact that I am the HEAVIEST I have ever been in my life. 

I keep promising myself I’m going to start exercising….eating right…drinking more water ….and every day the “plan” is to start TOMORROW!!! 🤣😂

I was trying to motivate myself earlier to get started so I pulled up my security cameras around the house hoping to get a better idea of what I truly look like while doing things like getting out of my car, yard work (the very minimal amount that I actually do), walking outside, etc…

I am astonished to put it lightly! I am sooooo much bigger than what I envision myself to look like every day!!! (Is that normal?!). My gut is GIGANTIC and hangs sooooo low. 

I started question when and how I’ve gotten THIS OBESE..🐷🐷 and there it was - the next clip showing the doordash guy delivering me a whole box of donuts, 🍩🍩🍩🍩2 cinnamon rolls, a muffin loaded with butter and a breakfast sandwich 🤯🍩🍩🍩 (serving 1 person, take a look at the size of the bag!!!)

so now what?!!

0AE8D924-9F53-4980-B799-DF71BC2AD3C0.jpeg

BCC60332-38E8-4BC9-B870-5BEDB620F296.jpeg

DCA6947F-BA66-4895-9449-E2D1F91AC68D.jpeg

78A6386F-1381-434C-9F26-5DDA012BE786.jpeg

F4037446-0563-4637-A393-95348F2262EC.jpeg

Sure, you are looking rounder than ever. But that doesn't mean you should lose weight. Just gotta start taking it easier so it's not so much of a burden on your body, no need to slow down with the food! From what I'm reading you're not entirely unhappy about it yourself, so why not let yourself fully enjoy it for a while?