Swallowing objects whole

SwedishButterball

• Curvage Model

I stumbled across a video of someone swallowing glass marbles, and then making them rattle in the belly 🥴😍

I enjoy swallowing things like Mentos and HUGE bites of food whole, it makes me feel kind of.. feral..? I like to let go and just force down everything really fast, it's fun and feels natural.

Due to my total lack of selfcontrol I have now ordered several kilos of glass marbles and next week it's time for adventure! I hope i am not the only one who is interested in this ❤️

IMG_20210430_111135.jpg

IMG_20210430_111117.jpg

1 hour ago, SwedishButterball said:

I stumbled across a video of someone swallowing glass marbles, and then making them rattle in the belly 🥴😍

I enjoy swallowing things like Mentos and HUGE bites of food whole, it makes me feel kind of.. feral..? I like to let go and just force down everything really fast, it's fun and feels natural.

Due to my total lack of selfcontrol I have now ordered several kilos of glass marbles and next week it's time for adventure! I hope i am not the only one who is interested in this ❤️

IMG_20210430_111135.jpg

IMG_20210430_111117.jpg

I know exactly what you’re talking about and believe me; you’re not the only one with an interest in object swallowing.

Will this be your first time?

Yeah so long as you're careful, especially with glass, it should be all good. You could probably get a similar result from circular hard candies, though I've never seen it done before. I've seen some wild vids online, and while I haven't heard of any significant issues, just go at your own pace.

That being said, seeing and thinking about girls swallowing stuff whole is hot. It's like a primal form of hedonistic pleasure where they can't even be bothered to chew and just swallow their food whole. Also something is hot about a girl swallowing objects that aren't "supposed" to be swallowed, like marbles and what not, though I can't really explain why.