Immovable and Irresistible. (A Nia Jax Weight Gain Fic)

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this idea just randomly came to me an hour or so ago featuring Nia Jax, her reluctant tag team partner Shayna Baszler and Nia's new squeeze Reginald; Nia Jax has always been big but since returning in 2020, she's looked even bigger and more lumbering than usual. Although I'm not her biggest fan as a wrestler, I can't help but find her stuff with Shayna kinda entertaining. It's been a while since I wrote something but I hope you guys and gals like it? I kinda based this RP, and the attires on this segment.)

"Seriously, Nia?? Is there ever a time when you're not stuffing your face?" Shayna Baszler asked with irritation dripping from her voice as she looked at her tag team partner and fellow WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Nia Jax, the two hadn't been booked on RAW and had arrived on Smackdown, if nothing else than to pick a fight due to the fact that the duo were notorious for their bullying, it was the one thing that the two seemed to have in common. 

"Don't be jealous, Shayna; I've got to keep this figure up" Nia casually responded with the smuggest smirk on her admittedly pretty face as she demolished a burger in three big bites and patted her ever expanding stomach; Nia had always been on the bigger side, it was what helped her stand out, but thanks to a serious injury in mid 2019 and nearly a year off, Nia had gotten even bigger than before. 

The fact that she was slower, more lumbering and ungainly didn't seem to bother Nia, she had Shayna do most of the work, anyway while Nia just came in to throw her weight around; but Shayna had noticed that Nia had been eating more and more recently, due to the fact that being a champion inflated Nia's already unbearably large ego even more. The Samoan powerhouse messed with Shayna a bit by intentionally slamming her increasingly massive, jean covered hip into her. 

"Hey, watch where you're going, Shay'" Nia cockily said, wanting to rile Shayna up as Shayna nearly went slamming into the wall thanks to Nia's ever increasing bulk, Nia's face had always been pretty, but this time she was starting to get a rounder face with a double chin becoming more prominent; her arms were bigger and made Nia's strikes hurt that much more, her already huge legs were almost scraping together and were resembling tree trunks. Jax's ass that she used as a weapon in a lot of her matches was expanding at a great rate and Nia was flaunting her fat ass; it wobbled like jello in an earthquake and could do some serious damage if Nia wanted to. But her biggest part was her stomach, barely able to fit into her ever tightening ring gear, it quaked and bounced with every step that Nia took and just made her black t-shirt that she had squeezed into look insanely tight.

"My god, you're the absolute worst!" Shayna scowled, she had never been Nia's biggest fan, hell, they were beating the tar out of each-other before they were forced to be a tag team, but even after months and months of teaming together, Nia's seemingly limitless ego and her taunting had only gotten worse over time; but Shayna was willing to put up with it if it meant that she got to be a champion. 

However, as the two were walking down the hallway, with Nia's body meaning that Shayna had to walk slightly behind Nia so she didn't get sandwiched between Nia's fat ass and the wall; Nia stopped for a second, causing Shayna to walk right into Nia's big, fleshy back; which sent Nia's body into a slight bout of wobbling. 

"Hey, wha-" Shayna was about to say only for Nia to cut her off with a rude 'Talk to the hand' gesture to shut her partner up, Nia had a smirk on her face, like she had an idea brewing as Shayna realised that Nia was looking at Reginald, the Somalian Sommelier that had previously been the running buddy of Carmella, but judging by his miserable walk and the fact he was wheeling a suitcase behind him, it seemed like that partnership had ended as soon as it had begun. 

The sight of someone to bully caused Shayna to maliciously smirk as, like a jock in a 1980s high school movie, Shayna intentionally called out to Reginald "Oh, hey, Nia, look, it's Reginald; you don't look so good...what happened? Carmella kicked you to the curb?" Shayna laughed cruelly as Nia's smirk only grew, her second chin getting more noticeable with her sly grin. Nia had a plan in mind, a bit of fun to liven her life up a bit; plus it would annoy Shayna, which was always a plus.

"I don't know, Shayna, I think he looks really good." Nia smirked as Shayna's bullying smirk turned to a one of legitimate confusion at Nia's comment and Reginald also looked confused as Nia continued with her talk to the man.

"I mean, he's all alone, hell, even we've got each-other...well, kinda, but it's better than being on your own. We can't just leave him on his own, can we?"

"What are you talking about, of course we can?!" Shayna yelled out in frustration only for Nia to just chuckle a bit as she placed her hand on the smaller man's shoulder, her grin only spreading as she turned on the charm. 

"Ignore her, Reggie; you see, I'm many things, and I often don't care what people think, but the one thing I pride myself on being is loyal, look at this, I hate Shayna's guts and she hates me, but I'm loyal to her because we're champions...so if I'm loyal to someone that I don't like, Imagine what I'd be like with someone that I really, really like?" Nia smirked as Shayna's mouth hung out, for once, the former MMA fighter was at a loss for words.

"I-" Reginald started to say only to be shushed when Nia's plump finger covered his lips as she almost seductively shushed him as Shayna felt like she was going to hurl, which was good, because the last thing Nia wanted was Shayna getting in the way. "What do you say we go and get to know each-other? I could do with a lovely meal and you can even pick the wine." Nia teased as she effortlessly scooped up Reginald over one shoulder and looked to Shayna.

"See you in a few hours...maybe; catch ya' later, Shayna." Nia winked and walked off with Reginald over one shoulder and Nia's women's tag team championship over the other shoulder as Shayna was there, just standing dumbfounded at what had transpired. 

-------------------------

A few hours later.

"Ohhh...Reggie, you sure know how to treat a girl." Nia panted out as she leaned back, her already tight jeans had to be unbuttoned to let her belly get some breathing room, while she had told Reginald that it was a meal to get to know each-other, it seemed more like it was an excuse for Nia to get to know the limits of what she could eat; she had left a pile of empty plates, bowls, platters and empty wine glasses in her wake.

She had gorged herself on so much, without even asking if Reginald was hungry, but she viewed it as a case of 'Well, he didn't say anything, so he mustn't have minded?' as Nia leaned back and felt her stuffed stomach raise and fall with every heavy, but happy breath that she took, she looked to Reginald and tried to focus on him, but a combination of all the booze and the food she'd devoured had left her in one hell of a food coma.

"Miss Jax; are you OK?" Reginald asked as he saw Nia looked a bit uncomfortable from all her eating and for good reason, Nia had never ate that much in her entire life, but she couldn't remember a time where she felt happier and, despite the fact that she was too busy feasting to really make conversation or let Reginald get a word in edgewise, she was as happy as she was bloated.

"-Buurrrp-...you're so cute, call me Nia." Nia smiled a bit as she panted and wheezed, she struggled to catch her breath as the staff who had to deal with the obnoxious and gluttonous Samoan went to clean up the plates left from Nia's rampage of greed; however, as a young waitress went over to the two, Nia didn't even wait for her to say anything as she flippantly gestured one hand to Reggie while using her other had to massage her groaning and gurgling belly. 

"He's paying for it" as Reginald was about to protest, since he'd not had a single scrap of food and Nia had eaten so much that even the overweight heel herself had lost count, or just didn't care; but before he could say anything, Nia just pouted and fluttered her eyes at him, that look on her gorgeous face held some power over Reginald, maybe it was Nia giving Reginald some company after Carmella kicked him out? But Reginald found himself paying for the feast that Nia had gorged on.

"Thanks, babe, you're the best..." Nia smiled as she stared off into space thanks to how much she'd drank and how much she'd ate, but she still tried to heave herself up, only to grunt in discomfort; her new bulk had left her out of breath as even the act of trying to sit up had got her panting and gasping for air. She was so stuffed that she wasn't going anywhere, she layed back and groaned in irritation. 

"Ooh Reggie..." Nia called out in an almost sing-songy voice, she smiled sweetly at him to get him to help her, it was less of a boyfriend and girlfriend and more Nia manipulating Reginald and using him to be her servant due to Nia's immense greed, arrogance and laziness. Reginald was up as he grabbed a hold of Nia's wrist, Nia had put on god knows how many pounds at this point and moving her was like moving a car; only Nia complained more.

"Come on, Reggie! I thought you were meant to be strong and tough!" Nia complained as she was stuck, unable to move herself and Reginald wasn't much help, in fact it just left Reginald out of breath, too; this caused Nia to give a childish, petty whine; she really didn't want to have to do this, but she wasn't moving unless the restaurant had a crane, struggling to fit her fingers in into her jeans pockets, Nia finally pulled out her phone. 

After a while of her food stained, greasy fingers prodding at the keys, she finally rang up Shayna, who, after a few rings, answered and she didn't sound too happy. 

'Nia!? What do you want?! Where the hell are you?! It's 2am!!'

"Nice to hear from you too, partner; listen, I've got a bit of a -BURRP-..'scuse me, problem...I may have overdone it at the date with Reginald and, well, I'm stuck." Nia decided to just be honest with Shayna as she groaned and grunted, feeling her packed to the gills belly gurgle and slosh around due to the incredible amount of food that Nia had piled away.

After a few seconds, Shayna just burst out laughing as Nia rolled her eyes and childishly scrunched up her face as her tag team partner finally calmed herself down and was able to form words, again.

'Oh my god, I've got to see this; I'll be right over, but just because seeing your fat ass stuck is going to be too good to pass up, see you in a bit, Jumbo Jax!'

Honestly, Nia liked that nickname a lot more than Shayna had probably intended for her to, as the smirk appeared on Nia's rounder, slightly food and grease covered face as she looked over to Reggie and boasted to him "I think I can get used to this, if you don't mind you paying for me, Reggie, Jumbo Jax'll show you a really good time..." Nia flirted as she seductively fondled her own huge stomach and showed her true greed by snapping her fingers and calling out to the staff.

"Hey, anyone got any dessert!? I want to make things even harder for my associate...and, yes, Reggie, you're having to pay, I forgot my credit card." Nia shrugged her hefty shoulders, she was also lying through her teeth, she hadn't forgotten her credit card, she was just too selfish to use her own money to fund feasts like this, it was much more fun for her to just manipulate someone like Reginald into running around after her and tending to her every whim. 

If Nia wasn't ** on wine and a massive amount of food, she was now ** on the power that she had over Reginald and planned to exploit it, she wanted to see how much Reggie's credit card could last when Jumbo Jax was going to have feasts like this on a regular basis. 

Guest ratetankmark
Just now, Rybag said:

Really great stuff! Would love to see more out of this dynamic in the future.

Thanks, maybe Nia ropes Shayna in and pays Shayna to help her move around and drains Reginald's credit cards dry on her eating rampages?

On 4/29/2021 at 5:24 PM, ratetankmark said:

(Hey guys, this idea just randomly came to me an hour or so ago featuring Nia Jax, her reluctant tag team partner Shayna Baszler and Nia's new squeeze Reginald; Nia Jax has always been big but since returning in 2020, she's looked even bigger and more lumbering than usual. Although I'm not her biggest fan as a wrestler, I can't help but find her stuff with Shayna kinda entertaining. It's been a while since I wrote something but I hope you guys and gals like it? I kinda based this RP, and the attires on this segment.)

"Seriously, Nia?? Is there ever a time when you're not stuffing your face?" Shayna Baszler asked with irritation dripping from her voice as she looked at her tag team partner and fellow WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Nia Jax, the two hadn't been booked on RAW and had arrived on Smackdown, if nothing else than to pick a fight due to the fact that the duo were notorious for their bullying, it was the one thing that the two seemed to have in common. 

"Don't be jealous, Shayna; I've got to keep this figure up" Nia casually responded with the smuggest smirk on her admittedly pretty face as she demolished a burger in three big bites and patted her ever expanding stomach; Nia had always been on the bigger side, it was what helped her stand out, but thanks to a serious injury in mid 2019 and nearly a year off, Nia had gotten even bigger than before. 

The fact that she was slower, more lumbering and ungainly didn't seem to bother Nia, she had Shayna do most of the work, anyway while Nia just came in to throw her weight around; but Shayna had noticed that Nia had been eating more and more recently, due to the fact that being a champion inflated Nia's already unbearably large ego even more. The Samoan powerhouse messed with Shayna a bit by intentionally slamming her increasingly massive, jean covered hip into her. 

"Hey, watch where you're going, Shay'" Nia cockily said, wanting to rile Shayna up as Shayna nearly went slamming into the wall thanks to Nia's ever increasing bulk, Nia's face had always been pretty, but this time she was starting to get a rounder face with a double chin becoming more prominent; her arms were bigger and made Nia's strikes hurt that much more, her already huge legs were almost scraping together and were resembling tree trunks. Jax's ass that she used as a weapon in a lot of her matches was expanding at a great rate and Nia was flaunting her fat ass; it wobbled like jello in an earthquake and could do some serious damage if Nia wanted to. But her biggest part was her stomach, barely able to fit into her ever tightening ring gear, it quaked and bounced with every step that Nia took and just made her black t-shirt that she had squeezed into look insanely tight.

"My god, you're the absolute worst!" Shayna scowled, she had never been Nia's biggest fan, hell, they were beating the tar out of each-other before they were forced to be a tag team, but even after months and months of teaming together, Nia's seemingly limitless ego and her taunting had only gotten worse over time; but Shayna was willing to put up with it if it meant that she got to be a champion. 

However, as the two were walking down the hallway, with Nia's body meaning that Shayna had to walk slightly behind Nia so she didn't get sandwiched between Nia's fat ass and the wall; Nia stopped for a second, causing Shayna to walk right into Nia's big, fleshy back; which sent Nia's body into a slight bout of wobbling. 

"Hey, wha-" Shayna was about to say only for Nia to cut her off with a rude 'Talk to the hand' gesture to shut her partner up, Nia had a smirk on her face, like she had an idea brewing as Shayna realised that Nia was looking at Reginald, the Somalian Sommelier that had previously been the running buddy of Carmella, but judging by his miserable walk and the fact he was wheeling a suitcase behind him, it seemed like that partnership had ended as soon as it had begun. 

The sight of someone to bully caused Shayna to maliciously smirk as, like a jock in a 1980s high school movie, Shayna intentionally called out to Reginald "Oh, hey, Nia, look, it's Reginald; you don't look so good...what happened? Carmella kicked you to the curb?" Shayna laughed cruelly as Nia's smirk only grew, her second chin getting more noticeable with her sly grin. Nia had a plan in mind, a bit of fun to liven her life up a bit; plus it would annoy Shayna, which was always a plus.

"I don't know, Shayna, I think he looks really good." Nia smirked as Shayna's bullying smirk turned to a one of legitimate confusion at Nia's comment and Reginald also looked confused as Nia continued with her talk to the man.

"I mean, he's all alone, hell, even we've got each-other...well, kinda, but it's better than being on your own. We can't just leave him on his own, can we?"

"What are you talking about, of course we can?!" Shayna yelled out in frustration only for Nia to just chuckle a bit as she placed her hand on the smaller man's shoulder, her grin only spreading as she turned on the charm. 

"Ignore her, Reggie; you see, I'm many things, and I often don't care what people think, but the one thing I pride myself on being is loyal, look at this, I hate Shayna's guts and she hates me, but I'm loyal to her because we're champions...so if I'm loyal to someone that I don't like, Imagine what I'd be like with someone that I really, really like?" Nia smirked as Shayna's mouth hung out, for once, the former MMA fighter was at a loss for words.

"I-" Reginald started to say only to be shushed when Nia's plump finger covered his lips as she almost seductively shushed him as Shayna felt like she was going to hurl, which was good, because the last thing Nia wanted was Shayna getting in the way. "What do you say we go and get to know each-other? I could do with a lovely meal and you can even pick the wine." Nia teased as she effortlessly scooped up Reginald over one shoulder and looked to Shayna.

"See you in a few hours...maybe; catch ya' later, Shayna." Nia winked and walked off with Reginald over one shoulder and Nia's women's tag team championship over the other shoulder as Shayna was there, just standing dumbfounded at what had transpired. 

-------------------------

A few hours later.

"Ohhh...Reggie, you sure know how to treat a girl." Nia panted out as she leaned back, her already tight jeans had to be unbuttoned to let her belly get some breathing room, while she had told Reginald that it was a meal to get to know each-other, it seemed more like it was an excuse for Nia to get to know the limits of what she could eat; she had left a pile of empty plates, bowls, platters and empty wine glasses in her wake.

She had gorged herself on so much, without even asking if Reginald was hungry, but she viewed it as a case of 'Well, he didn't say anything, so he mustn't have minded?' as Nia leaned back and felt her stuffed stomach raise and fall with every heavy, but happy breath that she took, she looked to Reginald and tried to focus on him, but a combination of all the booze and the food she'd devoured had left her in one hell of a food coma.

"Miss Jax; are you OK?" Reginald asked as he saw Nia looked a bit uncomfortable from all her eating and for good reason, Nia had never ate that much in her entire life, but she couldn't remember a time where she felt happier and, despite the fact that she was too busy feasting to really make conversation or let Reginald get a word in edgewise, she was as happy as she was bloated.

"-Buurrrp-...you're so cute, call me Nia." Nia smiled a bit as she panted and wheezed, she struggled to catch her breath as the staff who had to deal with the obnoxious and gluttonous Samoan went to clean up the plates left from Nia's rampage of greed; however, as a young waitress went over to the two, Nia didn't even wait for her to say anything as she flippantly gestured one hand to Reggie while using her other had to massage her groaning and gurgling belly. 

"He's paying for it" as Reginald was about to protest, since he'd not had a single scrap of food and Nia had eaten so much that even the overweight heel herself had lost count, or just didn't care; but before he could say anything, Nia just pouted and fluttered her eyes at him, that look on her gorgeous face held some power over Reginald, maybe it was Nia giving Reginald some company after Carmella kicked him out? But Reginald found himself paying for the feast that Nia had gorged on.

"Thanks, babe, you're the best..." Nia smiled as she stared off into space thanks to how much she'd drank and how much she'd ate, but she still tried to heave herself up, only to grunt in discomfort; her new bulk had left her out of breath as even the act of trying to sit up had got her panting and gasping for air. She was so stuffed that she wasn't going anywhere, she layed back and groaned in irritation. 

"Ooh Reggie..." Nia called out in an almost sing-songy voice, she smiled sweetly at him to get him to help her, it was less of a boyfriend and girlfriend and more Nia manipulating Reginald and using him to be her servant due to Nia's immense greed, arrogance and laziness. Reginald was up as he grabbed a hold of Nia's wrist, Nia had put on god knows how many pounds at this point and moving her was like moving a car; only Nia complained more.

"Come on, Reggie! I thought you were meant to be strong and tough!" Nia complained as she was stuck, unable to move herself and Reginald wasn't much help, in fact it just left Reginald out of breath, too; this caused Nia to give a childish, petty whine; she really didn't want to have to do this, but she wasn't moving unless the restaurant had a crane, struggling to fit her fingers in into her jeans pockets, Nia finally pulled out her phone. 

After a while of her food stained, greasy fingers prodding at the keys, she finally rang up Shayna, who, after a few rings, answered and she didn't sound too happy. 

'Nia!? What do you want?! Where the hell are you?! It's 2am!!'

"Nice to hear from you too, partner; listen, I've got a bit of a -BURRP-..'scuse me, problem...I may have overdone it at the date with Reginald and, well, I'm stuck." Nia decided to just be honest with Shayna as she groaned and grunted, feeling her packed to the gills belly gurgle and slosh around due to the incredible amount of food that Nia had piled away.

After a few seconds, Shayna just burst out laughing as Nia rolled her eyes and childishly scrunched up her face as her tag team partner finally calmed herself down and was able to form words, again.

'Oh my god, I've got to see this; I'll be right over, but just because seeing your fat ass stuck is going to be too good to pass up, see you in a bit, Jumbo Jax!'

Honestly, Nia liked that nickname a lot more than Shayna had probably intended for her to, as the smirk appeared on Nia's rounder, slightly food and grease covered face as she looked over to Reggie and boasted to him "I think I can get used to this, if you don't mind you paying for me, Reggie, Jumbo Jax'll show you a really good time..." Nia flirted as she seductively fondled her own huge stomach and showed her true greed by snapping her fingers and calling out to the staff.

"Hey, anyone got any dessert!? I want to make things even harder for my associate...and, yes, Reggie, you're having to pay, I forgot my credit card." Nia shrugged her hefty shoulders, she was also lying through her teeth, she hadn't forgotten her credit card, she was just too selfish to use her own money to fund feasts like this, it was much more fun for her to just manipulate someone like Reginald into running around after her and tending to her every whim. 

If Nia wasn't ** on wine and a massive amount of food, she was now ** on the power that she had over Reginald and planned to exploit it, she wanted to see how much Reggie's credit card could last when Jumbo Jax was going to have feasts like this on a regular basis. 

You have to keep going

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Booba said:

You have to keep going

You like it? Also you didn't need to quote the whole thing. XD

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, it's me and I thought that I might as well continue this fic of Nia just getting bigger and bigger and, somehow, even more arrogant and insufferable; I hope that you guys and gals like this and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this, I based this part on these two gifs of Nia.)

"Oooh Reggie...I'm still hungry" Nia called out in a sing song type voice as she grunted slightly and adjusted her ever increasing bulk on the chair that seemed to be barely able to hold her swelling body; Nia had always been a big girl but this was just going overboard now that she had Reginald to basically run around after her and wait on her hand and food. 

Nia was currently sitting backstage, she was currently finishing off a bucket of KFC with ease, she would've eaten more but she had already spent several hours at a restaurant the night before just eating and flaunting her size; then having some fun with Reggie afterwards, Nia had taken a liking to having her body, especially her ballooning stomach fondled and felt up, she loved being so big for the feelings that it gave her and Reggie still didn't question Nia's insistence that he pay for her ever growing demands for food.

Her black bodysuit, a trademark of hers had gold accents and a blue colour around her belly area, it made sure that her gut was jutting out prominently as if Nia was proud of her weight gain, which she was. Although she had gotten even larger than she already was and that just meant it was easy to see her belly folds bunch up and her side folds in all their 'glory'. 

The smug Samoan lazily threw the now empty bucket of KFC to the side without a care in the world as it joined a pile of various other fast food boxes that Nia had demolished with her trademark arrogant gusto. Shayna Baszler, meanwhile, was just watching this train-wreck that was her tag team partner, the two had never gotten along and, if it wasn't for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships, Shayna would've dropped Nia's fat ass in a second. 

But this was different, it was almost compelling to see Nia eat and eat and still never lose her sass and her snark; if anything, the more she ate, the more unbearable she became and Shayna wasn't sure that that was even possible until now. The double chin on Nia's face became a pretty permanent feature on her admittedly pretty face, her belly was the most noticeably growing part of her, Nia often had to struggle to heave herself up from a big feast, needing to rock herself back and forth to get momentum to even stand up; her legs had grown even more to the point where they were a snack away from scraping together and Nia's fat ass was actually barely fitting in the chair, it wouldn't be long before Nia needed two chairs. 

"Come on, Nia, we've got to get ready for our match with Rhea against Asuka, Lana and Naomi." Shayna called out as Nia just dismissively rolled her eyes and scoffed, looking over to Shayna as the cockiest smirk spread over her fat face; Nia just didn't seem like she cared about their upcoming match, their tag titles weren't on the line, so why should Nia care about a tag team match with the Australian RAW Women's Champion that actually dethroned Shayna to become the NXT Women's Champion.

"Oh, Shayna, we're the women's tag team champions, we do things on our time, also, this must hurt, you having to team with the woman who ended your record setting NXT Women's Championship reign, right?" Nia responded, her smirk only getting more arrogant as her tone dripped with the passive aggressiveness that she had become known for. 

"Nia, stop stuffing your face for one second and let's go!" Shayna got more frustrated as Nia just chuckled, the small chuckle sending her ample bulk into a slight amount of wobbling, she leaned back and panted from her pre-match 'snack' of around 5 KFC buckets; that was Nia's idea of a 'light snack'. Nia just groaned in a quite petty and childish manner, seeming more like a spoilt child that Shayna had to reign in.

"Fine, keep your MMA mouth-guard in, MMArty Jannetty." Nia snarked as Shayna felt her blood boil, Nia however was struggling to actually stand up, again, her bulbous belly that was packed full of KFC chicken had weighed her down a bit, not helped but the large feast that she had with Reggie the night before. Nia panted, wheezed and grunted in increasing irritation.

"Ugh...come on...oof...Reggie! Help Momma!" Nia called out, her usual flirty and coy tone had been replaced by frustration, the former associate of Carmella and Nia's current 'boyfriend' (in reality Nia saw him as her servant to feed her and pay for her huge meals.) came over, Nia was actually getting out of breath trying to stand up, all of which Shayna found greatly amusing. 

"Come on, Nia, you can do it...you're not like most girls!" Shayna snickered a bit as Reggie too a hand to Nia's own KFC crumb stained fingers and tried to heave her up, but, as Nia seemed to actually be able to heave herself off the chair, with help from Reggie, Nia felt herself struggling to breath thanks to how out of shape she was, she breathed heavily, her massive stomach rising and falling with every breath the stuffed Samoan took as she looked to Reggie and smiled sweetly, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"After we win, promise that you'll treat me? I'll need a good victory feast after getting the win." Nia boasted as she casually licked the crumbs from her fingers and looked over to Shayna "Come on Shayna, we're waiting for you!" Nia hypocritically remarked as Shayna just rolled her eyes as the trio headed off, looking to join Rhea and get a win and Nia to get the meal that she felt she was entitled to.

-----------------------------------------

The Match itself was going well as it could considering that Shayna hadn't forgotten what Rhea had done to her in NXT and Nia was seemingly always wanting to hog the spotlight and the attention for herself; the match seemed to be nearing it's conclusion after Rhea, Nia and Shayna had used their power to get Lana out of the picture, but a surprise kick from Lana to Shayna meant that the blonde could tag in Naomi as Nia tagged herself in to face the fresh Naomi. 

Naomi used her agility to try and hit Nia with big, running attacks that caused Nia to stagger, her weight gain had made her even harder to take down, but it also meant that she was slower and more lumbering than usual as Naomi just continued to bounce off of Nia, she hit a big spinning heel kick that seemed to stagger the engorged Samoan, who probably shouldn't have eaten 5 KFC buckets minutes before going out to wrestle. 

Naomi then started to batter Nia with a barrage of forearms before running off the ropes and attempting to hit Nia with a sunset flip, however, the supersized Nia just stood there and gave a laugh, before she attempted to sit on Naomi with her massive rear, looking to squash her flat, however, Naomi moved and, as a result; Nia's huge butt hit nothing but the canvas as the entire ring shook. It nearly knocked the illegal participants off the apron. 

Dazed and disorientated, Nia was sitting up and looking like she was a bit taken aback, but that wasn't helped when Naomi used her agility to her advantage as she got a running start and drilled the seated Nia with a big knee strike to the face before trying to hook one of Jax's incredibly heavy, tree trunk like legs. While this was going on, Shayna entered the ring to break up the pin and save her tag team partner.

The match soon began to break down with bodies flying everywhere, Reggie, unwisely, tried to get in Asuka's face and got a spinning kick for his troubles after he had pulled Asuka out of the ring when Asuka was about to help Naomi with a double team move; however, seeing her boyfriend hit caused Nia to see red, out of nowhere, Nia came lumbering, her heavy girth making her a great bulldozer as she put her ample belly to good use as she flattened Asuka like a bus hitting a pedestrian. 

"YOU WANNA HIT HIM?!?! NOBODY PUTS THEIR HANDS ON REGGIE!!!" Nia roared out, beating her chest powerfully that just caused her fat to shake even more, struggling to heave herself up to the apron thanks to her unfit frame and lack of cardio, Jax managed to see Rhea hit Naomi with a Riptide, her pumphandle slam finisher, but Nia, ever the selfish showboat, tagged herself in, entered the ring and told a frustrated Rhea to "Get out of her ring!"

Nia flashed a wicked smile as she lumbered off the ropes slowly as she hit her massive leg drop finisher, despite being unable to jump up for the move like other people would do, Nia's sheer size meant that it was a devastating move as it was like a tree trunk had landed on Naomi; with that wicked, malicious grin, Nia counted along with the referee for the cover.

However, as Nia was celebrating with Shayna, and Rhea just didn't want any part of it as her beef was with Asuka; the WWE Women's Tag Team Champs didn't realise that they were seeing two challengers in the tag team of Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke, nicknamed by Asuka as 'The Sexy Muscle Friends'; as Nia and Reggie were celebrating, the heels realised that they were being confronted by the two blondes. 

Ever confrontational, Shayna made her way out of the ring to confront the two blondes, only for her to get doused with a bucket of water that Mandy had been hiding behind her back; Shayna felt her rage boiling over, but, things would take a turn as Nia, out of breath and out of shape from her constant binging, lumbered her overweight frame to help Shayna; her fat shaking with every heavy breath.

But, before anything could happen, Nia slipped on the water that was now on the outside ring mat and, before Nia knew what had happened, she was falling and landed right on her own KFC filled stomach. The Samoan had her mouth open with shock as she looked up at the laughing Dana and Mandy; Nia and Shayna were notorious for bullying other people and it seemed like they were getting a taste of their own medicine. 

Nia struggled to heave herself up, but the combination of her rampant eating and the match had left her comically struggling and failing to stand up, as the two blondes left, Nia looked up and screamed at both Reggie and Shayna "ARE YOU TWO GONNA HELP OR NOT!?!?!?" as Nia was now on her back and Reggie was unable to heave Nia up thanks to a combination of her weight and the water. 

It felt like it was hours for Nia, but it was only about 5 minutes of Reggie and a reluctant Shayna to heave the engorged Samoan up, but now Nia was pissed, more so than usual as she bulldozed her way backstage, she wanted to get revenge on Mandy and Dana for humiliating her like that. "Nobody does that to me!" Nia snapped out as Reggie took a hold of Nia's hand in an attempt to calm her down. 

"Nia, my love, they are not worth your time, you will have your revenge; but there is a restaurant that I know you will love; after all, a champion deserves to eat like a champion." Reginald complimented as Nia just smiled sweetly and wrapped her meaty arms around Reggie in a big hug. 

"I'm a champion, too." Shayna called out incredulously as Nia just scoffed and gave a blunt response while she headed off with Reginald for another chance at Nia to get even fatter and more bloated than she ever has been before. 

"Please, you're just the one who holds the other belt for me...don't wait up, Shayna, I've got a nice meal with an even nicer man."