An option to make individual posts "Curvage Only"

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

What do you think about adding an option to posts where users would require a Curvage account to view? It could drive membership and give some allure to joining.

• 3 months later...

I just browsed the site without logging in. For some reason i need to log in to se "general videos", but most other forums including the one where members share videos of them self can be accessed without logging in. This seems backwards to me. If any forums should be locked, wouln't it make sense for it to be the ones where people get "personal", like Introductions, dating and private video sharing? I don't see any reason why "general videos" would be special.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if the "this thread is old" warning applies to threads in the suggestion box, but I would like to request this feature as well. Either that, or have subforums that require being logged in. Thanks!

I had asked about this elsewhere when creating my thread, but I've got the luxury both "yes" and "no" being the right answer for my gender, so I picked to post in the "men" section because that requires a login.