Dropping in to make my introductions...

Hi Curvage 💗

I’m new around here, but not new to wanting plenty of attention for my Goddess body. I’ve been a Dominatrix for 3 years, and have a newfound interest in exploring a femdom-feederism dynamic. Among many other kinky interests, I’ve developed a strong love for having my entire body worshipped slowly by a grateful submissive. 

Happy to be here!

B56A3E9D-48F3-438B-8018-D226E99F64CE.jpeg

On 4/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, Voluptas said:

Hi Curvage 💗

I’m new around here, but not new to wanting plenty of attention for my Goddess body. I’ve been a Dominatrix for 3 years, and have a newfound interest in exploring a femdom-feederism dynamic. Among many other kinky interests, I’ve developed a strong love for having my entire body worshipped slowly by a grateful submissive. 

Happy to be here!

Indeed, a new goddess came to earth.

Guest Petey

You look incredibly soft, nice big tits too. Honestly my favorite part is your beautiful red hair, love red haired women. 

On 4/25/2021 at 6:00 PM, Voluptas said:

Hi Curvage 💗

Happy to be here!

Stunning!!

Guest Petey

You look damn good in the swimsuit, actually you look damn good in anything. Don't get burned in the sun, my girlfriend has a red haired friend who got burned really bad a few years ago, she was hurting for a month.