Hello

Hello.

I am new to this site and trying to find ways to gain weight somewhat quickly and fun. I used to be quite skinny and I didn't like that anymore so I have decided to gain weight and become curvy. I have spent the last 6 years gaining weight and I seem to have gone up and down but I started out at about 120lbs and now I am sitting at 212lbs. I am aiming to get to 250lbs. I am just struggling with ways to get this done. I have a slight issue with dryer foods making me want to puke. I am trying to eat all the foods that are suggested but I feel like the internet is all about gaining muscle weight when that's not what I am looking for. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help! 

Add heavy cream to coffee, cooking, baking or make a shake out of it. Good way to get a lot of calories. Potato chips are very fattening to. But I see a lot of dairy being used to gain weight. 
Thank you. I have been drinking 35% whipping cream and chocolate milk as a shake. Is this the right heavy cream your talking about?

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Hrmm I'd suggest nuts as an excellent way to gain. Given you dont like dryer foods mix it with some high fat yogurt to make it more palatable. Smoothies are also a great way. Switch up milk to homo (3.25%) and add in a bit of heavy cream where you can. Even a couple table spoons is a couple hundred calories without making  it overwhelming. Adding  in nut butter and avocados will make it extra fattening for you too!

Hope the gaining is going well!!