Seems All the Women in my Life are Getting Fat right now

Guest Luissuarez

On 6/11/2022 at 9:37 PM, TheIronGut said:

Same here my co worker that I'm into shes gained a bit of weight but it looks good on her. Her stomach has gotten slightly bigger compared to how it was before lockdowns but it looks good on her. Even her friends have told her shes been gaining but it looks good on her. Shes also a big foodie so whenever we go out to eat she goes to town when it comes to eating. 

Shes spoken about trying to lose a little weight but ive told her it looks good on her. I dont know how often she goes but i assume she goes a fair amount. Sometimes she even tries to keep herself in check when it comes to eating but i told her i rather see her fill herself up than her not be satisfied. When i tell you this girl can eat she can EAT, she kinda regrets it a bit later when her foodbaby starts kicking but her having an appetite is ok with me honestly. 

Following up on this she wore high waisted jeans a crop top and a buttoned up shirt the last time we went out to eat. She had a bit of her upper stomach bulging out a bit but she tried using her buttoned up shirt to hide it. As we were talking i noticed her stomach expanding a bit from all the food she ordered. She mentioned "i gotta stop ordering sooo much food i just keep eating bigger and bigger". She managed to finish most of her food but we ended up taking a cab home. I guess the food baby started kicking because she loosened her belt and fell asleep shortly after that. 

She smokes 🌿 and she says her appetite and cravings go through the roof. I wonder how much she eats when shes high.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw one of my neighbors that i haven't seen in a while. Shes gained a bit of weighr since the last time i saw her. Usually shes pretty skinny with a bit of meat on her but when i saw her the other day her thighs and stomach look bigger. She was wearing business like attire, a buttoned up white shirt and some black slacks. I noticed that her stomach was bulged out a bit and it seemed like her pants were a bit tight around her belly. We talked for a bit while we waited for the elevator, she talked about how shes been busy looking for a house and working and other life stuff. 

The elevator came and she realized she left her lunch and breakfast burrito in the apartment. She was gonna leave it but i told her ill hold it and she can grab it while i wait. She stumbled out of the apartment and while she was running back her belly had a slight giggle in her slacks. She thanked me and we kept talking, while we were talking she was demolishing her breakfast burrito. She said "sorry that im being so fat in front of you im really hungry and i have a long day". I laughed and re assured her that it was ok and that i usually eat before work she then said "yea i usually do to but i woke up a little late........i do need to stop eating to" and then proceeded to put her hand on her stomach. 

When we got to the first floor we started walking towards the train but i needed to make a detour to pick up something. I said bye to her and went on my little detour. On my way back to the train i saw her half a block up coming out of a little public bathroom. I noticed that her slacks were unbuttoned, either they popped open when she was walking out and didnt notice or she needed that extra inch of belly room to breathe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 5:08 AM, Port said:

I have 3 girl rommates who have gained weight during the winter.

First one, Katrin, is 5'7" and she has gone from 170 to 190 lbs. But it looks more cus she stopped working out and not only gained extra fat around her even before thick midriff but also her muscles turned into fat. During the last few months she has started to get more and more out of breath when walking up to our sixth floor walk-up.

The second one, Erin, is 5'3", and  she has gained from133 to around 145 lbs. She looks petite-plump and is soft like a hell! squeeze her anywere and you will feel squishy and mushy flesh. And she has a nicely round belly. Also she has started to get out of breath after walking up the stairs.

The third one, Kate, is classic skinny-fat. She is 5'7" and was also 133 lbs and has gone up to also around 145 lbs. Almost all her extra fat has went around and just below her belly button making a prominent lower belly pooch.

I also have a girl friend, Alice, who during the pandemic has ganied 25 pounds, going from 140 to 165 lbs. She has a big belly hanging over her pants now.

All girls have gained weight because of fast food and snacks combained with no serious working out. They are all unhappy with how fat they have got and complains a lot about it. They try to stick to diets but fails constantly because they love fast food and snacks too much.

The snacks and the insane amount of food they eat in one sitting. One thing ive realized about some of my female friends is if a girl is really comfortable around you she wont hold back when it comes to eating or loosening her jeans.

I had one occasion where me and one of my female friends went out to eat at this buffet and she was demolishing plate after plate. She wore a nice sundress with a belt around her upper torso. At one point her stomach was pretty swollen so to hide it a bit she took the belt off so the fabric doesnt press against her stomach. When we finally left she legit looked 3-4 months pregnant with her thick/petite body type. 

We took an uber back home and 3 minutes into the ride she layed down in my lap because she felt stuffed and a bit tipsy from the drinks. I had my hand on her side at first but then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach. Her stomach felt hard and full so i started rubbing her belly and messing around with it. She let out a few burps here and there during the ride. 

Shes gained some weight but she carrys it pretty well. You wont really notice a difference other than the number on the scale.

• 3 weeks later...

I know im not the only one who sees some women who are thin and thinks "i wonder how you would look if you were a few pounds heavier?". Theres a few i know IRL and some i follow on instagram where i wish they would gain a bit. Its either there metabolism is through the roof or they arent eating enough. 

One of them that i follow on IG is a cosplayer whos 6ft tall. Shes gains some small amounts of weight but i wonder how she'll look with an extra 20-25 lbs on her body. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hung out with my coworker/friend 2 days ago and ive noticed shes gained a bit of weight in her face. Her stomach has gotten slightly flatter so idk if shes going to the gym or her weight has shifted. We went to go eat and she ordered 3 different things and was demolishing it with ease until she couldnt finish her 3rd option. I even fed her a bit of my food but i kinda noticed her stomach capacity has kinda gone down. She even jokes about she eats so much when she shouldnt and i told her shes gotta eat she cant starve all day. 

On the way back home i noticed her stomach was buldging out a bit and she was saying she felt really full. I poked her stomach and she started laughing and told me to leave her full belly alone. She then said "i complain im full now but watch me eat again when i get home or after a smoke 🌿".

On 9/15/2022 at 11:46 PM, thatguest said:

Post pandemic I've noticed people tending to fall into two camps. Those who have lost their COVID weight and in many cases are actually fitter than they were pre pandemic, and those who have accepted their bigger selves as the new normal.

From what i noticed on my end some women have gotten comfortable with the little extra weight and stick with it. My hs friend she made a IG story saying how she gained weight and posted a picture of herself after the pandemic. I replied and told her the little extra inches around her waist look good on her. She responded saying she embraces it more every day since her weight mostly goes to her legs and stomach. She said she just hates feeling like a balloon when she bloats since her belly is bigger now.

Guest SunnySeattle

This week I met up with a friend I hadn't seen since summer began and it was obvious upon our first interaction that she had put on weight; I'd say 10 to 20 lbs, which is in addition to the 10 to 20 lbs she had put on this year prior to the beginning of summer. While she still couldn't be considered fat by any means, she is now noticeably chubby and likely could be classified as overweight. This, of course, was pretty intriguing to me because if the rate at which she has put on weight remains unchanged then there's a chance she may be officially obese by the end of the year.

It's also not as if she's oblivious to the weight gain either; a few months ago she had asked me to train her at the gym but ended up making excuses as to why she couldn't go with me when I would invite her, and I'm thankful she did turn down those invites because her newly full-figure suits her very well.

Considering the fall and winter months are when people usually put on the most weight and put off any attempts to lose it until the new year begins, I'm cautiously optimistic that this upward trend will continue if not accelerate slightly for the time being. We're both in our early twenties and its instances like these, at this age, where a person can either get their weight back under control and build the habits that are necessary to stay physically fit, or remain unperturbed by their new girth and slide deeper into obesity. Its the latter of which I'd like to see happen for her, so perhaps I should consider testing the waters and make a move beyond the somewhat flirty friendship we currently enjoy so that she won't develop any concern that her growing size is something that makes her undesirable.