Former anorexic getting fat

Guest bunnybewitched

Guest bunnybewitched

I’ve had an eating disorder since I was about 12 years old , but I can remember hating my body much earlier than that. I would go through cycles of purging and restricting, and no matter how thin I was, I always felt like I could lose more weight. In 2019, I was admitted to an eating disorder recovery program, and began repairing my relationship with food, until I relapsed and ended up in the hospital for the second time. When I got out, I started eating more regularly and started putting on weight, and realized I didn’t hate it. In fact, I loved it. The more weight I gained, the more I wanted to keep gaining. I discovered the feederism community online and was finally able to stop repressing myself and start loving my body. Now instead of counting and trying to burn off as many calories as possible, I’m trying to pack them in. I can’t wait to keep growing.

E1DEB747-FF19-40C0-994A-37EB588BEEEB.jpeg

Guest BrewGuy

3 hours ago, bunnybewitched said:

Now instead of counting and trying to burn off as many calories as possible, I’m trying to pack them in. I can’t wait to keep growing.

Welcome and congrats on getting to a better place - agree with Bmo94494, it’s good to have you here

• 2 weeks later...