So I had covid about a month ago. My appetite dropped immediately. I’ve lost 25 pounds and still dropping. I need tips and tricks to get my appetite back and to get back up to my original weight and more. I want to do it safely but want to gorge so help me out with some thoughts or ideas! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I guess if you don’t have an appetite it is mind over matter so to speak, and you will have to work on increasing your appetite like this - 

Constantly stuffing with cream sauce pastas adding heavy cream.....actually adding heavy cream to anything in cooking along with plenty of butter for your hearty fattening meals. Many carb Kaiden pasta and even fattening Mexican food.  Then continue eating sweets, deserts following and when you think you are to stuffed to eat anymore drink you calories, milkshakes adding heavy cream.  Drink 1-2k calories at the end of the day or even throughout the day.  Continue this for several weeks and before you know it you will continually need more and more food.....the key is to be able to stretch out your stomach so that your stomach needs to always be massively stuffed and eventually you will become a bottomless pit.  You will almost feel no matter how much you eat you won’t be full.  Not to mention even if you don’t feel hungry the moment you start eating you just keep plowing through food because your stomach doesn’t have an off button anymore.  Drinking you calories after you are already stuffed will do several things;  add to your overall daily calorie consumption in a  Big way along with making you feel fat and bloated at the end of the evening and finally make it so you always want to feel that large bloated belly as well as stretching out your gut making it need to feel huge and full making your appetite huge.