Morph my GF!

daddymattp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amtiskaw

She's plenty big up top, so I mostly morphed the bottom.

Photo with more tight clothes would be easier to morph..

post-0-14513293036537_thumb.jpg

You're a lucky bastard.. 8)

Now  don't fap to gains too much or you won't be able to keep boinking her. Speaking from experience here.

Haha I don't have to fap. I have the real thing lol. She doesn't go to the gym, & she doesn't eat right. She works at a mall and legit split her pants last week. What did she do? Goes on break & buys a "better fitting" pair of jeans. I don't think she realizes she's definitely gotten a bit bigger the past few months  ;D

Ok, so I used the site weight mirror to plug in a couple different numbers.  They have a crude morph but I've found it works ok and with the clothes she's wearing it did a better job than I could have done in PS.  I plugged in her weight as 200 and height at 5'6 (just a guess)

From here I cranked it up 30 pounds, 34 pounds and 40 pounds all on top of the next morph.  So with the original value these are at 230, 264 and 304

post-3006-14513299146034_thumb.jpg

post-3006-14513299146538_thumb.jpg

post-3006-14513299147038_thumb.jpg