I can't see a reason why any combination of trans / cis - man / woman should be barred from becoming a model. There are many cis men modeling, e.g. on c4s.

I would however advise that you start your thread, like other future models, in here https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/7-curvage-members-curvy-women-pictures-videos/ and see what reception you get and gradually build your fanbase. Consider also instagram, snapchat, YouTube, F**bie etc.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, K.M. Joyce said:

Can a trans woman be a curvage model? I want to be a model and make content so bad. But don’t know where to start or even if I can post on here. I have many insecurities and just want a place to express my self... please let me know. 

You are 100% welcome here. Also there is no rule preventing someone from being a Trans model. Actually we already have someone who is trans selling clips in the clips store.
However, we haven't been taking any new models for some time now.

It might be beneficial to ask, like you did here, on a few of the sites of the community. If you want a really UNFILTERED answer where political Correctness is unsummarily yeeted out the window, ask the denizens of BBW-Chan. 

I won't discourage you, but you might have better luck on a site catering to the LBGTQ+ community. I'm not skinnyphobic, I just prefer larger girls sort of thing. Similar concept to find out in Internetfatgirlworld. Is there a demand or market for a trans BBW? 

Like I say, we have a moratorium on new models currently, but throw those feelers out. Maybe there is. Just because it isn't my thing doesn't mean a market doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...