Pregnant Feedee

Guest feedeewifey22

Just curious - you say you are a feedee, meaning you have an obsession with food and the act of eating. Did this happen when you became pregnant or were you already thinking of gaining intentionally before then? Either way, your gain and calorie intake are substantial! Also do you have a goal in mind? Those pics are quite convincing of your commitment! 😳

Welcome to Curvage by the way!

You're looking real good! Pregnancy is such a great time to pack on the pounds! (And of course keep them on afterwards!) My gf officially gained 89 pounds while she was pregnant (much to the horror of the OB). She has gained another 20 or so since and loves it (and looks terrific, I might add). Enjoy!!!

• Curvage Model

Omg you are so beautiful!! Can you tell us more about being a feedee/gainer and pregnant? My husband and I want to start trying soon and I want to know what it's like to keep gaining while being pregnant. Your belly/bump is gorgeous and I really can't wait to see updates!!

Guest TheSilentOne

There is very little that matches the beauty of a woman who lets herself go when she's pregnant.

Can't wait to see what the next few months brings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:39 PM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Omg you are so beautiful!! Can you tell us more about being a feedee/gainer and pregnant? My husband and I want to start trying soon and I want to know what it's like to keep gaining while being pregnant. Your belly/bump is gorgeous and I really can't wait to see updates!!

This is sooooo hot to me that you are interested in being a pregnant gainer ❤🤰🐷