Make Up Lovers

Chubby-Gamer-GF

• Curvage Model

So I haven't found a thread around mainly Make Up and just wanted to started one x)

We can talk about well everything :D what products you like or not.

What you're good at or proud you got the hang of.

Techniques you discovered really helped you or something you did, didn't benefit your makeup routine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'll just start and talk y bit about myself 😄 I'm 27 and I guess I'm doing my makeup for over 10 years. Picking up things and tricks along the way and especially got better thanks to YouTube Tutorials. Right now I really like how Koreans do their makeup and the products too. Would love to order one from everything from YesStyle xDDD

Cushion Foundations are something I reeeeally would like to try out more. But because I got oily skin I feel like they aren't that longlasting as I wish they'd be. But I only tried the Missha one because it is available at Douglas (kinda the german Sephora :D). And also the Urban Decay Brow Blade is really nice with the two different tips.

What I wish is that I could find a routine which is short and I still feel pretty. Like it kinda is fast and okayish (breakouts are covered and the basics are done but I don't really feel good about it) or I need much more time but then I am beat you know? :D

• Curvage Model

I specialize in Korean beauty (I even wrote my uni dissertation on it!) so I'll be more than happy to help you with anything if you ever need! Yesstyle is okay but overpriced. Roseroseshop is my go-to bc they sell items even cheaper than the actual stores in Korea (I checked when I went to physical stores in Seoul lol). If you have a chance, try out the Clio Kill Cover cushion line! They have suuuch good coverage and lasts a long time, even during hot and humid Korean summer! If you're unsure if which one you'd like to try, Clio has a mini cushion set which includes the Founwear (the one I love the most), Ampoule, and Conceal cushion so u can try all 3 for the price of 1! Almost every single one of my skincare and makeup items are Korean so I'm full of knowledge lol. You know you can contact me any time to talk about that♡

• Curvage Model

Sorry I reply so late x.x somehow I didn't get a notification even though I am sure I turned them on :x

------------------------------

But i am so excited!! I haven't heard about that shop yet but thanks so much already for the recommendation! 😍

I tried a few tutorials especially for the eye makeups (I looooove how Idols got their makeup) but I can't really nail it. I feel like some is bc I don't have the exact products but more so I think it's because of my eyeshape and skin (the skin on/around my eyes is more loose and not so plump if you know what I mean? :D ) that it won't look like their looks.

But also their skins look always so *chef's kiss*

I acknowledge there that I just got all texture lol so it won't look so smooth (sadly)

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Sorry I reply so late x.x somehow I didn't get a notification even though I am sure I turned them on :x

------------------------------

But i am so excited!! I haven't heard about that shop yet but thanks so much already for the recommendation! 😍

I tried a few tutorials especially for the eye makeups (I looooove how Idols got their makeup) but I can't really nail it. I feel like some is bc I don't have the exact products but more so I think it's because of my eyeshape and skin (the skin on/around my eyes is more loose and not so plump if you know what I mean? :D ) that it won't look like their looks.

But also their skins look always so *chef's kiss*

I acknowledge there that I just got all texture lol so it won't look so smooth (sadly)

What's your skin like other than textured?? Maybe try incorporating a toner/chemical exfoliant into your skincare routine? Something like Glow Tonic from Pixi or a witch hazel toner might really help with the texture. Just make sure you're still moisturizing!! :)

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

What's your skin like other than textured?? Maybe try incorporating a toner/chemical exfoliant into your skincare routine? Something like Glow Tonic from Pixi or a witch hazel toner might really help with the texture. Just make sure you're still moisturizing!! :)

I'm already working on a proper skin care routine with an esthetician but thank you for the tip 🥰❤️

• Curvage Model

I'm a makeup JUNKIE and I'm especially into "drugstore" brands right now! There's so much good makeup and skincare out there that doesn't have to cost a fortune (will I still spend a fortune on high end brands? Yes) I also only buy cruelty-free makeup, skincare, household supplies, etc. so if you're looking for any recommendations that you can get to change up anything let me know! Favorite products right now are the liquid blush from Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez (I've been using the shade Joy) and the Honey Dew Me Up primer by NYX because I'm a dry babe who needs all the moisture!

• Curvage Model

I'm always open for new stuff 😄 so feel free to share what you love ♥  This thread doesn't have to be about me. I wanna just exchange with other makeup junkies x)

We do have Spehora here but not all brands are available sadly. Rare Beauty sounds and looks so good tho. But kinda have the feeling that if you got any major imperfection (i. e. dark circles, breaktouts) that it is not that good.

What korean makeup brands nail is the glitter toppers!! I own two and I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH :D

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

gosh you're STUNNING 😍 looks sooo good on you <:

What products did you use?

Thank you!!!! Let me list what I used below:

Primer: Honey Dew Me Up primer by NYX; Foundation: CoverGirl CG Smoothers Foundation; Concealer: Smashbox Studio Skin; Blush: Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in the shade Joy by Rare Beauty; Bronzer: Balm Desert by theBalm; Highlighter: Cinderella Pressed Highlighter by ColourPop; Eyeshadow: Sweet Talk palette by ColourPop; Eyeliner: Epic Ink Eyeliner by NYX; Mascara: Go Big or Go Home Volumizing Mascara by KVD Beauty; Lipstick: Ariel Bullet Lipstick by ColourPop; Setting Spray: Dewy Set by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Sorry if that was more than you wanted 😂

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

noooo it was exactly what i wanted 😏

Wish colourpop would have a warehouse in germany so that I could order everything x) and Cover Girl is a brand that I'd like to try. Heard that they got a few great products

Ooooooh we should do a makeup exchange!! Send each other things we can't get in our countries!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...