My fiancé :)

6 hours ago, neo said:

Can you describe the situation. Did she talk about it? 

Absolutely. To preface this, we had a friend from childhood visit over the weekend. Almost every chance she could get throughout the weekend, she would mention how full or stuffed she was. After this particular dinner, she kept repeating how round she felt, and that she felt like she was going to pop. She simply needed to unbutton. Man, the amount of soft, squishy tummy that plopped out afterwards was mouthwatering. 

I couldn't believe it. She is turning from someone gaining comfortable relationship weight into a full-fledged gainer. She actively tries to drop very subtle and nonchalant hints in mid-conversation with others to remind me that she's a piggy - MY piggy. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 7:48 AM, Doc1994 said:

Absolutely. To preface this, we had a friend from childhood visit over the weekend. Almost every chance she could get throughout the weekend, she would mention how full or stuffed she was. After this particular dinner, she kept repeating how round she felt, and that she felt like she was going to pop. She simply needed to unbutton. Man, the amount of soft, squishy tummy that plopped out afterwards was mouthwatering. 

I couldn't believe it. She is turning from someone gaining comfortable relationship weight into a full-fledged gainer. She actively tries to drop very subtle and nonchalant hints in mid-conversation with others to remind me that she's a piggy - MY piggy. 

Wow! How did that transition happen?What has it been like over time? Was she always into it but got more comfortable or did she fall into it? Do you have any advice as far as relationships and gaining go? Thank you 🙏

9 hours ago, soupsoupsoup said:

Wow! How did that transition happen?What has it been like over time? Was she always into it but got more comfortable or did she fall into it? Do you have any advice as far as relationships and gaining go? Thank you 🙏

It honestly began pretty quickly in the relationship. Her prior significant other made her go to the gym all the time, so being the foodie that she is, quickly broke out of that routine when we started dating. Then as she gained some weight, I always made sure to tell her how much I loved it. Once she became comfortable with the fact that I truly loved it and her, I was then able to open up even more about my preferences. I even showed her content I liked as examples. Now we've been living together for a year and we're just going from here!

I think the most important thing is that you are comfortable with and trust eachother. Also, I feel like it's very easy to bottle these preferences up since so many people see it as 'taboo'. Bottling it up is a horrible thing to do! Express what you like and if you and your partner are in a good space, you will definitely be able to make some kind of compromise. A big factor to help leaning her into it was proposing. She knows I'm not going to just up and leave her, so she's more willin to dive into the fetish. I love it and she loves it!

Moral of the story is just be honest to your partner and to yourself about what you like and it could go a long way! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, Doc1994 said:

Earlier today she said 'I need to kind of stay the same weight to fit in the wedding dress, THEN I can gain major weight' jeeeeeesssuusssss

Man, you ARE lucky! My wife (of 5 months, now) said something like that several months before her wedding. Well...she had to have the dress altered last minute. 

My wife said no baby before we got married because she didn't want to look big, fat, and pregnant in her wedding dress. Well as it turns out our little surprise came a little earlier than expected,  so she was 5 months pregnant at our wedding.  She had to have her dress altered literally the day of the wedding because her belly got too big. I didn't say anything to her but honestly it was more because she was eating so much and just straight up got too fat, her baby bump wasn't even that pronounced yet 😅

• 2 months later...