Newly Skinny Fat GF

absolutboston

So I cross posted to women of curvage about my gf’s quarantine gain, but wanted to expand upon what I like about it here. She was always pretty thin but muscular, while still having a soft belly and a huge rack. Since Covid and quarantine she lost about 10 lbs, gained maybe 15 back, and then lost another ~8-9. She’s got that classic skinny fat donut around her belly button of soft, soft fat—she has abs underneath but if she’s doing anything besides stretching or sucking in and arching her back, you can see she has some extra there (including through a tight fitting t shirt or dress). Related, the newly popular high waisted jeans really feature her soft belly—when she sits down, she’s got the cutest/softest little muffin top. Jeans plus a crop top equate to constant soft rolls. When she’s posing for a pic that’s likely to be on social (especially if it’s a bikini pic), she can suck in and angle to look just as good as the other girls...for the first couple inches below her rib cage. Under that, you can still see that delicious donut of soft fat surrounding her belly button.

• 3 weeks later...