Girlfriend Got Skinny Fat During Quarantine

7 hours ago, Jazzman said:

She looks good. But I feel like she is ducking in with everything she can muster.Does she know you like her with some extra softness?

Yes and no. She knows I think she’s got a cute belly. Her gym clothes really accentuate her new couple extra pounds, she’s not sucking in here.

AF7EDF61-7916-4851-A1FF-2042E6EE29F9.thumb.jpeg.e0b66323cd33f0fd25417f07ac600c13.jpeg Post-gym today. I love the new shape of her belly button; even if she’s sucking in, the softness around her navel gives her away. She commented again on how when she flexes her abs, there’s no difference. She showed me and she’s right—too much fat on top. How do you think she looks?

9 hours ago, absolutboston said:

AF7EDF61-7916-4851-A1FF-2042E6EE29F9.thumb.jpeg.e0b66323cd33f0fd25417f07ac600c13.jpeg Post-gym today. I love the new shape of her belly button; even if she’s sucking in, the softness around her navel gives her away. She commented again on how when she flexes her abs, there’s no difference. She showed me and she’s right—too much fat on top. How do you think she looks?

She looks sooo soft! I like it 👌👌