Brazilian gainer ready to speed up the gains

• Curvage Model

Hey! I thought it would be nice to come here and introduce myself 😘

I'm a gainer from Brasil, coming from 75-79kg to what I am now, by myself with the community encouragement and support, training my capacity this month to start a very heavy gaining month in may. Some people don't know it but I used to play rugby on my city's team and took it pretty seriously 😅 with 79kg for 1.75m I used to play as a forward, and it was fun but being fat became a priority too fast! As a kid I was into martial arts aswell so I have good muscles under all this fat to keep it all standing strong... but I intend on having them as a very distant past. I have a topic on the forum under the name "30lbs - 1 month" which is my goal and I would LOVE to hear from you guys! 

I'm pretty open to new ideas and rapid gain solutions: as a good guinea pig Im very much into experimentation. Dont be shy! 

20210412_160208.jpg

20210415_084122.jpg

20210415_174147.jpg

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@Chubby-Gamer-GFomg that made me so happy to read! I have noticed you around but sometimes Im a bit shy to approach people. You are gorgeous!! I hope to hear from you other times 🥰

haha feel you! i just dont want to feel like a burden to others and often opt out of conversations because of that 😭

Guest BrewGuy
On 4/15/2021 at 4:44 PM, Thatfatguineapig said:

used to play rugby

Hey hey! Fellow rugby player here - welcome, ready to cheer you on 🤘 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:44 PM, Thatfatguineapig said:

Hey! I thought it would be nice to come here and introduce myself 😘

I'm a gainer from Brasil, coming from 75-79kg to what I am now, by myself with the community encouragement and support, training my capacity this month to start a very heavy gaining month in may. Some people don't know it but I used to play rugby on my city's team and took it pretty seriously 😅 with 79kg for 1.75m I used to play as a forward, and it was fun but being fat became a priority too fast! As a kid I was into martial arts aswell so I have good muscles under all this fat to keep it all standing strong... but I intend on having them as a very distant past. I have a topic on the forum under the name "30lbs - 1 month" which is my goal and I would LOVE to hear from you guys! 

I'm pretty open to new ideas and rapid gain solutions: as a good guinea pig Im very much into experimentation. Dont be shy! 

20210412_160208.jpg

20210415_084122.jpg

20210415_174147.jpg

I am very attracted to your beautiful belly and deep bellybutton as well as the rest of your beautiful body 💕😍