12 minutes ago, Jigglybutt said:

Its definitely close if not already 🤣🤣

Well one thing you can do in these kind of scenario's. Eat some extra and it won't be long for it to be certain😂

Now I wonder, do you have any problems with sitting in chairs with armrests? Also, have there been situations where you ripped your jeans or pants? 😏

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Well one thing you can do in these kind of scenario's. Eat some extra and it won't be long for it to be certain😂

Now I wonder, do you have any problems with sitting in chairs with armrests? Also, have there been situations where you ripped your jeans or pants? 😏

Haha! All my chairs at home are armless. I plan on picking up some cheap armchairs to get stuck in for a video. My thighs rub holes in all my jeans more than anything. Definitely a few pops and tears on my tight leggings/athletic clothing.

5 minutes ago, Jigglybutt said:

Haha! All my chairs at home are armless. I plan on picking up some cheap armchairs to get stuck in for a video. My thighs rub holes in all my jeans more than anything. Definitely a few pops and tears on my tight leggings/athletic clothing.

Haha I already had some assumptions and that's why I asked. It seems that chairs with armrests are nice for your interior, but not very practical for you.😂 Every advantage has it's disadvantage so it seems.

That is a clear sign that someone has been growing. You probably don't have any photos around of these occasions?

Your ass, hips and thighs are already so big and I wonder how much bigger they're going to get during your journey.😍

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Haha I already had some assumptions and that's why I asked. It seems that chairs with armrests are nice for your interior, but not very practical for you.😂 Every advantage has it's disadvantage so it seems.

That is a clear sign that someone has been growing. You probably don't have any photos around of these occasions?

Your ass, hips and thighs are already so big and I wonder how much bigger they're going to get during your journey.😍

Actually I do have a pair of leggings that just busted a new hole. I'll have to take a pic later!

3 hours ago, Jigglybutt said:

Digging through some old photos to put in perspective just how much my body has changed.

20210814_021936.jpg

Who would have thought that you would grow so thick? You were pretty small back then and it looks like that this suit is pretty tight as well. I hope it's stretchy otherwise you won't be able to wear it for your next photo. 😂

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Who would have thought that you would grow so thick? You were pretty small back then and it looks like that this suit is pretty tight as well. I hope it's stretchy otherwise you won't be able to wear it for your next photo. 😂

It was a long slow process! Unintentionally at first. Been speeding up last few years.

38 minutes ago, Jigglybutt said:

It was a long slow process! Unintentionally at first. Been speeding up last few years.

Well I'm glad you did. The extra weight looks good on you and I'd love to see a new comparison pic in that same suit when you're bigger.😏 Have you been eating a lot more recently?

23 hours ago, Jigglybutt said:

Actually I do have a pair of leggings that just busted a new hole. I'll have to take a pic later!

Afraid to ask, but did you take that pic? 😊

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Well I'm glad you did. The extra weight looks good on you and I'd love to see a new comparison pic in that same suit when you're bigger.😏 Have you been eating a lot more recently?

Afraid to ask, but did you take that pic? 😊

Soon! Haven't forgotten!

I always overeat. But lately I've been actively trying to hit 4000 to 5000 calories a day lol.

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, dragan said:

Came for the my hero academia cosplay. Stayed for the scrubs! 

I saw you said the weight gain was accidental at first. What made you start doing it on purpose?

When my husband and I first started dating he told me about his preferences. This was after I had gained college weight. I ended up really falling into love with it and it became part of our sex life pretty quickly.

I have been basically deliberately overeating and getting progressively fatter ever since 😆.

• Jigglybutt changed the title to Jigglybutt