• Curvage Model

So this has been my Sunday, hopefully yours went better 😂❤️

I'm supposed to be off work for 2 weeks but unfortunately when you're the boss even two days is pushing it.. So I'm holed up in bed, already going crazy.. So please keep me company. 

In other news, I just posted my first clip.. Almost 5 minutes of me dancing, bouncing and caressing my body to welcome May. It's my birthday month.. I planned a very sensual shoot for last night but obviously that's on the back burner now. 

2021-05-02 20_03_43.166+0200.jpg

Guest Sweettooth83

Holy sh!t 😲 Those hips are so hot!And wide.Wish i could dance along behind you,placing my hands on those lovehandles of yours 😍😍😍

Guest Sweettooth83
10 hours ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

So this has been my Sunday, hopefully yours went better 😂❤️

I'm supposed to be off work for 2 weeks but unfortunately when you're the boss even two days is pushing it.. So I'm holed up in bed, already going crazy.. So please keep me company. 

In other news, I just posted my first clip.. Almost 5 minutes of me dancing, bouncing and caressing my body to welcome May. It's my birthday month.. I planned a very sensual shoot for last night but obviously that's on the back burner now. 

2021-05-02 20_03_43.166+0200.jpg

Ouch thats looks awful 😢

• Curvage Model

I have been a little absent on curvage, and I've been thinking about my whole bumpy curvage journey and how I want to approach it. For some reason, curvage is just extremely intimidating to me. For someone that prides themselves on their intelligence, it's daunting not fully understanding how a certain platform works. I took a day off, and then justified another day and another. To be completely honest, since I hurt my ankle and being unable to really create something I've been very unmotivated to even take the time I had being in bed to try and learn and understand a little more. 

I need to be gentle on myself, I'm still learning.. Hopefully this air of intimidation will vanish and I'll be more comfortable and in my element soon.

31 minutes ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

I have been a little absent on curvage, and I've been thinking about my whole bumpy curvage journey and how I want to approach it. For some reason, curvage is just extremely intimidating to me. For someone that prides themselves on their intelligence, it's daunting not fully understanding how a certain platform works. I took a day off, and then justified another day and another. To be completely honest, since I hurt my ankle and being unable to really create something I've been very unmotivated to even take the time I had being in bed to try and learn and understand a little more. 

I need to be gentle on myself, I'm still learning.. Hopefully this air of intimidation will vanish and I'll be more comfortable and in my element soon.

You'll figure it out! Take your time and remember to be you! 😁

Guest gorJESS

👋 Saw the pic of your ankle... yikes!!! Looks pretty severe, I hope you're doing ok and healing. 🌻
Just wanted to say... it's so baffling to me that you feel intimidated on curvage. 🤔 Because in my opinion, you and Shar are literally THEE MOST attractive, traditionally beautiful BBWS that I've ever seen, not just here.

season 4 showtime GIF by Billions