Guest Sweettooth83
8 hours ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

Golden light,

Golden spirit 

20210422_233915.jpg

My goodness 😲 my jaw just dropped of her beauty.What a nice soft...round...wobble belly.You are such a goddess Sultry! And admire from you from every angle 🥰 If more ladies in South Africa can follow your lead.Absolutely beautiful ❤❤❤❤

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Sweettooth83 said:

My goodness 😲 my jaw just dropped of her beauty.What a nice soft...round...wobble belly.You are such a goddess Sultry! And admire from you from every angle 🥰 If more ladies in South Africa can follow your lead.Absolutely beautiful ❤❤❤❤

Haha yes you would know that here it's not really the desired look.. So it took me a while to love it.. But I'm learning 🥰

Guest Sweettooth83
1 hour ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

Haha yes you would know that here it's not really the desired look.. So it took me a while to love it.. But I'm learning 🥰

Yip sadly its still not a favourable look here to most 😞 Wish it was.Dont get me wrong,i respect all women.But i just feel that bbw deserve a chance in this world,where they are just as hot and sexy.But im glad and soooo happy to see that you have learned to love yourself for who you are.And that says alot,and that i have alot of respect for 😘 Women like you deserve all the love and respect 🤗

Guest Sweettooth83
1 hour ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

😌❤️

Photo_1619378217725.jpg

If only i could wraps my arms to give you a hug,but not just that but to feel how soft and squeshy you are 🥰🥰😍

Guest Sweettooth83

Wow all those lovely buldges 😍😍😍 Damn that is a tough question,cause you look sexy in  any scene,and angle 😉😄 tight jeans  to show your sexy booty and crop top to display your beautiful hanging belly again ❤❤❤

• Curvage Model
On 4/29/2021 at 10:48 PM, Sweettooth83 said:

Wow all those lovely buldges 😍😍😍 Damn that is a tough question,cause you look sexy in  any scene,and angle 😉😄 tight jeans  to show your sexy booty and crop top to display your beautiful hanging belly again ❤❤❤

Hmm maybe I'll do that tonight.. Thank you x

Guest Sweettooth83

Looking absolutely out of this world 😍🥰 I would braai for you anytime 😉😄

Guest Sweettooth83
15 minutes ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

😂 I could go for a braai for sure 

Mmmm that settles it then 😁 Nothing like a great sunny day before winter settles in properly,along with a great braai(bbq) 🥰 would love to.