• Curvage Model

Hello everyone! It's time to make an official thread  I'll post pictures, content previews, daily updates and more.. I also would like to post daily thoughts and experiences on here. Explore my mind, quirky sense of humor and body alike.  Join me on my journey of sensual self love and body positivity. I've come to notice that I deeply enjoy content creating, interacting and learning.

2021-02-14 01_35_10.435+0200.jpg

• Curvage Model

Something about the sensual way lace feels between my legs as I walk. Or the alluring way my breasts bounce in a good bra as I move puts me in a flirtatious mood.. I'm convinced, with good underwear on, my eyes don't just make eye contact, they seduce.. And my lips don't just smile, they invite you for more 

2021-04-14 13_39_56.002+0200.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

Something about the sensual way lace feels between my legs as I walk. Or the alluring way my breasts bounce in a good bra as I move puts me in a flirtatious mood.. I'm convinced, with good underwear on, my eyes don't just make eye contact, they seduce.. And my lips don't just smile, they invite you for more 

I couldnt agree more with everything you just said 😏😘

26 minutes ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

You certainly have a way with enticing phrasing. Awesome picture.

Guest Sweettooth83

Nah nothing much really.Just chilling and watching some good old movies.Hope you have an awesome party tonight 😊

Guest Sweettooth83
6 hours ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

It was okay! Not really the biggest party animal 😂

I hear ya,not really my cup of coffee either.Life is way to hectic to even be a party goer.Love to chill,be still and have a relaxing time on weekends,walk around and try to enjoy and take in.

Guest Sweettooth83
2 hours ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

Not a snack... A whole meal 😂

20210418_194655.jpg

Oh my 😳🤤😍 Where am i gonna get space for this meal 🤣 Damn delicious i'll tell you that..lekker!

Guest Sweettooth83
23 minutes ago, Sultry_Bbw said:

Finally cooling down, and I'm LIVING for sun with cool, crisp air and cozy blankets. 

IMG_20210420_215715_929.jpg

Simply amazing!You got my head spinning 😁😍

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

UMMMM HI YOU'RE GORGEOUS also teach me your lipstick ways please??? 😍

Thank you! You're stunning❤️ 

The only lipstick ways I can teach is, be fearless and wear the hell out of it lol. Who cares, if you feel like a bad bitch it's done its job. 💋

On 14/4/2021 at 4:31, Sultry_Bbw said:

¡Hola a todos! Es hora de hacer un hilo oficial. Publicaré imágenes, avances de contenido, actualizaciones diarias y más. También me gustaría publicar pensamientos y experiencias diarias aquí. Explora mi mente, mi peculiar sentido del humor y mi cuerpo por igual. Únase a mí en mi viaje de amor propio sensual y positividad corporal. Me he dado cuenta de que disfruto profundamente creando contenido, interactuando y aprendiendo.

2021-02-14 01_35_10.435 + 0200.jpg

What beautiful eyes you have, he waited to see your weight gain and be able to support you with your weight gain

😍😍😍

Saludos desde un lugar muy lejano