10 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Then we will BOTH not be able to get up 😍

That's exactly what I want 😈 trapped under all your heavy sexy growing curves, feeding you while you're on me so I feel you get heavier and fatter

Guest Balls
7 hours ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

👻OOF👻 

Woke up looking and feeling HEAVY in the belly. All my isolation indulging has really started to show on my gorgeous fat body. 

Bigger, rounder, heavier. 
Fuck this is so hot, I might need to go back to bed and take care of myself 😈

EE39E760-FF78-4AAC-A3E4-391C0EE4A43C.jpeg

I wanna wake up to your belly growing bigger everyday I wanna see your massive body jiggle as you waddle to the kitchen 🥵🥵

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Alright so! Tonight is (hopefully) the last night of isolation and I wanna go BIG. 

Im talking HUGE dinner and dessert 

What should I get? 

best answers get to see the aftermath in the DMs 🌈

I think you should stick with the carb theme form you last video and go carb crazy. 

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Alright so! Tonight is (hopefully) the last night of isolation and I wanna go BIG. 

What should I get? 

You know in mukbang videos when they eat the whole menu of a place? That, but modified to maybe just one or two parts of the menu, because that’s crazy expensive otherwise haha. 
Alternately, I’ve heard NZ is famous for their pies, so just have like a one person pie eating contest with a bunch of sweet and savory pies. And ice cream, too, why not? You would’ve earned it after eating all of those pies 😉

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, hamazon said:

You know in mukbang videos when they eat the whole menu of a place? That, but modified to maybe just one or two parts of the menu, because that’s crazy expensive otherwise haha. 
Alternately, I’ve heard NZ is famous for their pies, so just have like a one person pie eating contest with a bunch of sweet and savory pies. And ice cream, too, why not? You would’ve earned it after eating all of those pies 😉

Omg I fucking love pies, they are kind of a lunch staple but having a one person pie eating contest sounds like a really fuckin good premise for a curvage clip 😉

i know I could definitely take down the whole Taco Bell nz menu 🤔

excellent answers! 

4 hours ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

What should I get? 

Go for broke with a family size portion of fish and chips followed by hokey pokey icecream. Educate the Americans on real NZ cuisine ♥️

8 hours ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

What should I get? 

Well, it's you after all so there's gotta be tots involved, then why not go all out with the comfort food and get things from that cheesesteak place?

• Curvage Model

Thank you all so much for your awesome answers! 
I love the support for my growing belly 

I feel the love 😍

IM EATING RIGHT NOW! 
Everyone who answered will get to see the aftermath in their dms in an hour or so! 

thanks for being wonderful babes 😍

36 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Thank you all so much for your awesome answers! 
I love the support for my growing belly 

I feel the love 😍

IM EATING RIGHT NOW! 
Everyone who answered will get to see the aftermath in their dms in an hour or so! 

thanks for being wonderful babes 😍

Go you 👍 get beached as 😀