• Curvage Model

I wanna talk about this clip, and I figured I would chuck it here in my thread so I’m not screaming into the void. 

This roleplay is incredibly close to my heart. It’s taboo, it involved a power dynamic, and I feel like it’s the vindication a lot of people are searching for on a site like curvage. Not to mention it’s hot as fuck. I will say that I absolutely had to finish myself off after filming this, there’s no two ways around it. 

Have you ever had a crush on someone in a position of power over you? A professor? A medical professional? It’s the oldest trick in the book, you always want what you can’t have. When you know you can’t have it, the fantasy becomes more delicious, more depraved, because that person can be anything you want them to be. 

Fantasies and imagination are powerful tools we use in situations like these. When our minds wander to the deep recesses of our desires, anything is possible. I actually thought of this premise in the shower last week, and I could not stop thinking about it until I filmed it. It was like a dream you have to keep re living over and over to keep the sweet memory alive. It completely infected my brain until there I was, in front of the camera. 

I already knew Dr Jersey, she was everything I ever wanted someone in a position of power to be, and this roleplay kind of spilled out of me from my own deep dark desire to be seduced, vindicated, accepted and admired by those crushes in positions of power. 

Just thinking about it now, I gotta say I’m blushing. 

But I think another reason why I love it so much and feel so deeply affected by it is because I’m speaking to you. I’ve gotten to know a lot of you in my time here (and I’ve loved every minute of it) you’ve shared your desires with me, and I think some of you may have been faced with some of that shame we talked about in the roleplay. 

I had to address that, that you’re okay. You’re not wrong or weird for liking what you like, and shame doesn’t have a place here. At least that’s what you’ve all shown me in my time here, To not be ashamed of my body but to celebrate it. And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for it. 

We can celebrate the warm fuzzy feelings we get from the mutual understanding that fat bodies are fucking gorgeous. 

Dr Jersey loves ya 

57 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I wanna talk about this clip, and I figured I would chuck it here in my thread so I’m not screaming into the void. 

This roleplay is incredibly close to my heart. It’s taboo, it involved a power dynamic, and I feel like it’s the vindication a lot of people are searching for on a site like curvage. Not to mention it’s hot as fuck. I will say that I absolutely had to finish myself off after filming this, there’s no two ways around it. 

Have you ever had a crush on someone in a position of power over you? A professor? A medical professional? It’s the oldest trick in the book, you always want what you can’t have. When you know you can’t have it, the fantasy becomes more delicious, more depraved, because that person can be anything you want them to be. 

Fantasies and imagination are powerful tools we use in situations like these. When our minds wander to the deep recesses of our desires, anything is possible. I actually thought of this premise in the shower last week, and I could not stop thinking about it until I filmed it. It was like a dream you have to keep re living over and over to keep the sweet memory alive. It completely infected my brain until there I was, in front of the camera. 

I already knew Dr Jersey, she was everything I ever wanted someone in a position of power to be, and this roleplay kind of spilled out of me from my own deep dark desire to be seduced, vindicated, accepted and admired by those crushes in positions of power. 

But I think another reason why I love it so much and feel so deeply affected by it is because I’m speaking to you. I’ve gotten to know a lot of you in my time here (and I’ve loved every minute of it) you’ve shared your desires with me, and I think some of you may have been faced with some of that shame we talked about in the roleplay. 

I had to address that, that you’re okay. You’re not wrong or weird for liking what you like, and shame doesn’t have a place here. At least that’s what you’ve all shown me in my time here, To not be ashamed of my body but to celebrate it. And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for it. 

We can celebrate the warm fuzzy feelings we get from the mutual understanding that fat bodies are fucking gorgeous. 

Dr Jersey loves ya 

You are the best Dr Jersey! We all love you at least I know I do very much! You are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you fire coming here abs sharing your journey with us, it’s a pleasure and an honor to see it happen in front of us. Fat bodies are absolutely amazing especially yours!! Dr jersey is everything I’d want a person in power to be like as well. I know the feeling of having a crush, wanting something you can’t have and wanting it so bad, I have that feeling everyday!! I have that feeling Everytime I come on this site. Jersey you are the best! Thank you for being here from the bottom of my heart!

1 minute ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Stretchmark appreciation time 🥰 

mine have always been fleshy colored, not super dark. But since I’ve gained so much so quickly my stretch marks are looking VERY prominent now! 
fuck they’re sexy! I love them! 

F3AFE00A-43E9-4BD7-AC28-68641197230D.jpeg

518D556E-4D7B-41B9-8AE0-FBC092FAD87B.jpeg

FFB2AEAB-9236-4221-894A-BF04A1B2A4AF.jpeg

Stretchmarks are very sexy! And they're kinda like rings in a tree, too

2 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

mine have always been fleshy colored, not super dark. But since I’ve gained so much so quickly my stretch marks are looking VERY prominent now! 

FUCK!!!! I LOVE STRETCHMARKS!!!! They are great showing how quickly you gain weight!! Yours are out of this world SEXY!!! I hope to see more of them!!!! Also LOVE how your belly takes up your whole lap!!!! 

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I love how your stretchmarks draw my attention to that sexy bellybutton of yours.😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

👻How long until I outgrow this belt? With the way I eat, probably not very long! 👻 

💀Good thing I bought a belt extender so I can keep being the bad ghoul of your dreams 💀

😈My new stuffing clip has arrived, you can find it HERE😈

7E1AA910-EDBF-484B-921E-DDEA278B1C1C.jpeg

B414ED08-235B-42FF-9661-FF7AB668E370.jpeg

C17E67B8-D7F0-4C56-A2FC-E89EEC97B03B.jpeg

4E2DA661-9FBD-434B-B4CB-E12C4804AE3D.jpeg

BDC8F654-1F53-4A9B-B61A-E36E88CCD641.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Since lactation is one of my biggest kinks I knew I had to make good use of this cow getup while I was working on a custom. (The custom was fucking fun as hell and I can’t wait to show you after the recipient has had their fun with it 🤔)

I just want you to milk me!!! Get addicted to my sweet warm milk because I’m gonna leak and spray all over you! 

It’s so hot that I got more than a little worked up while I was filming it! First of many lactation fantasies to come! Enjoy! 

26 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Since lactation is one of my biggest kinks I knew I had to make good use of this cow getup while I was working on a custom. (The custom was fucking fun as hell and I can’t wait to show you after the recipient has had their fun with it 🤔)

I just want you to milk me!!! Get addicted to my sweet warm milk because I’m gonna leak and spray all over you! 

It’s so hot that I got more than a little worked up while I was filming it! First of many lactation fantasies to come! Enjoy! 

Wow!!! Can’t wait to watch this! Lactation is so fucking hot!! It’s one of my biggest links as well!! Man id love to milk you all day and night get sprayed by your milk! That would be a dream come true! I’d have to stuff you full and then when your stuffed just milk you like the good cow you are!! 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, chubnubs11 said:

Wow!!! Can’t wait to watch this! Lactation is so fucking hot!! It’s one of my biggest links as well!! Man id love to milk you all day and night get sprayed by your milk! That would be a dream come true! I’d have to stuff you full and then when your stuffed just milk you like the good cow you are!! 

Moo moo moo I wanna be your fat lazy leaking cow 

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I would love to milk you, feed you and cater to your every need..

Guest Venturedawg
On 3/1/2022 at 12:28 AM, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Dr Jersey loves ya 

Your mind is what makes you attractive. This applies to everyone. Don't care if outside looks beautiful, gotta have a keen and quick mind. This is what makes you even more beautiful, Jersey! Love how well you articulated this. Your mind is  🔥 thanks for your comments and content!