Batman76

Been reading on DA for a while. Halfway done... it’s absolutely brilliant. I look up to both of you for writing and drawing inspiration. @Batman76 describes people so well and manages to be so witty I’ve almost woken my roommate in the next room at night reading. @SilverPathfinder draws in color! I don’t have tools for that! Plus, she doesn’t have awkward phone shadows over her work like I do. I love it all. This is what I’ve discovered so far (spoiler):

image.thumb.jpeg.715a049cbd674191fd2af5f7297e05a6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Don't think I know either to be honest.

Planning on getting the next part up this weekend, may be shorter then the others. I think I burned my self out a bit putting out batgirl, fat girls too fast

Same. Need to brainstorm the next Thin College chapter, but speed-wrote Catwoman 

It’s been too long since I read one of these! I had to wait until sunset to makes this a true bedtime story- so relaxing.

It’s rare to have dudes in your stories for some reason, but I like this Lord Arse-in-Balls a lot. Reminds me of Warren Buffet the way he feeds a buffet to girls — I mean the way he makes net gains. Of profit. Yes.

• 2 months later...

Damn, elven metabolisms are slow af. They say 40% of human metabolism goes to the brain, and since these elves run and fight so much, I can only assume that their brain stats aren’t so high, else Faunalyn wouldn’t have walked into this easily-forseen predicament.

I loved the Chonk animal cameos in this . They’re symbolic and hilarious in equal measure. 
Big Cat Lol GIF