Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

As always I love collabs. @Ero-hime and @reiinapop are the queens of stretchmarks! Can't wait to see their new content. 

Screenshot_20220905-144636_Instagram.jpg

We actually made a stretchmark tour video together!! I can’t wait for you to see it when we upload it!! 

Edited by reiinapop
Typo

• Curvage Model
On 9/3/2022 at 9:25 AM, NogutNoglory said:

From what I understand she’s at 800cc now and the only way to go up from there is saline chest expanders that are overfilled so she may have trouble finding someone that will do it especially on an obese patient ( that poses another risk).  I don’t see the point in her getting bigger implants if she will continue gaining.

Exactly this!! I actually paid for my XL breast implants already and a Dr. is holding them for me. When I ordered them, I had just become a normal BMI (on the high end). I was in school full time and wanted to have my surgery after the end of the year but by the end of 2 semesters, I had lost too much weight to have enough skin to cover bigger implants if that makes sense, the skin around my implants felt really tight and thin. I was not doing so hot mentally, so I decided to wait on the surgery and kept paying off the medical loan. A couple years later and I start gaining again, right around the time I would have been ideal to get the surgery I met my fiancé and wanted to invest more time developing my relationship and making content, focusing on gaining weight full time.

We’re long distance, so I flew to see them every month and the visits gradually got longer. 😅 i would still love to get bigger boobs, but im too fat for a surgeon to be able to safely perform the surgery (more fat - deeper layer to cut through - harder to heal). My best bet is to wait until i’m back around 170-190 lbs and then get the bigger implants! Losing weight will prob make them sag a bit so the fake boobs will look good 😊

I am super happy with my size and want to gain a lot more, but I also want to have kids someday and I want to be at a healthier (in the overweight range) weight to have a healthy pregnancy haha. For everyone who will tell me that it’s possible to be obese and have a baby - yes I know, but my body’s been through a lot and I don’t want to make the whole process any harder for me than it already will be. I’ll definitely gain during the pregnancy too haha! 

7 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Exactly this!! I actually paid for my XL breast implants already and a Dr. is holding them for me. When I ordered them, I had just become a normal BMI (on the high end). I was in school full time and wanted to have my surgery after the end of the year but by the end of 2 semesters, I had lost too much weight to have enough skin to cover bigger implants if that makes sense, the skin around my implants felt really tight and thin. I was not doing so hot mentally, so I decided to wait on the surgery and kept paying off the medical loan. A couple years later and I start gaining again, right around the time I would have been ideal to get the surgery I met my fiancé and wanted to invest more time developing my relationship and making content, focusing on gaining weight full time.

We’re long distance, so I flew to see them every month and the visits gradually got longer. 😅 i would still love to get bigger boobs, but im too fat for a surgeon to be able to safely perform the surgery (more fat - deeper layer to cut through - harder to heal). My best bet is to wait until i’m back around 170-190 lbs and then get the bigger implants! Losing weight will prob make them sag a bit so the fake boobs will look good 😊

I am super happy with my size and want to gain a lot more, but I also want to have kids someday and I want to be at a healthier (in the overweight range) weight to have a healthy pregnancy haha. For everyone who will tell me that it’s possible to be obese and have a baby - yes I know, but my body’s been through a lot and I don’t want to make the whole process any harder for me than it already will be. I’ll definitely gain during the pregnancy too haha! 

Huge respect to wanting to do the pregnancy in the healthiest way possible as well as the potential for even huger boobs in the future. How far do you think you'll go with the gain before dialing back if you don't mind me asking?

7 hours ago, reiinapop said:

before and after doing a super messy force feeding with @Ero-hime and my fiancé, I got fed so much SO quickly! 

Also here’s some pics from my newest curvage video - POV speed feeding a bunch of tacos with pov belly play after 🥵💞 none of my newest videos have reviews - if any of y’all have bought one lately please rate and leave a little review (even super short!!) if I see some ratings on them tonight, I’ll upload a handful of screenshots from the actual feeding video.. it was hot as fuck, getting fed by 2 people, skinny to fat hostage/Stockholm syndrome roleplay, ate 5 different foods 🥵  

C35ADB8F-B444-47E9-8EA1-A95024CEF879.jpeg

65C37FD4-E732-4A3A-9C64-344B3737BEDE.jpeg

E035C7D0-8184-44A4-8D7E-45FC4516A3FC.jpeg

AD059EE0-BE42-43FA-A7A4-1C6BC4CFD0F2.jpeg

19A5D3BD-033B-477B-B8C0-C60C985BFD96.jpeg

C93960BE-0F5B-4AB4-B7C9-81D4A395885E.jpeg

40D366AF-82A0-430B-9FFD-D9EBC6DC3A23.jpeg

FA8DE24C-FC01-41A6-93F9-4EC946E555FD.jpeg

1C7FA8C2-E479-42E2-9844-D4E71A868275.jpeg

Dude I love your force feeding videos there the best because you always look fatter towards the end of the video 😍🔥🐷🥵

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, WGCompilationVideos said:

Huge respect to wanting to do the pregnancy in the healthiest way possible as well as the potential for even huger boobs in the future. How far do you think you'll go with the gain before dialing back if you don't mind me asking?

I dream about weighing twice as much as my fiancé which would make me about 340! And I’d probably round it up to 350 just for an even number 🥰 I wasn’t considering getting pregnant until I’m 29 or 30, so that gives me another almost year to hit my gaining goal, and even more time to gradually lose it in a healthy way (while still making fat content of course) until it’s time for pregnancy content! 

Edited by reiinapop
Typo

1 hour ago, reiinapop said:

I dream about weighing twice as much as my fiancé which would make me about 340! And I’d probably round it up to 350 just for an even number 🥰 I wasn’t considering getting pregnant until I’m 29 or 30, so that gives me another almost year to hit my gaining goal, and even more time to gradually lose it in a healthy way (while still making fat content of course) until it’s time for pregnancy content! 

That sounds like it’s all pretty well planned out! Do you think you’d go back to gaining again after the baby, or would you focus more on your family life at that point? 

Guest yeah123
17 hours ago, reiinapop said:

before and after doing a super messy force feeding with @Ero-hime and my fiancé, I got fed so much SO quickly! 

Also here’s some pics from my newest curvage video - POV speed feeding a bunch of tacos with pov belly play after 🥵💞 none of my newest videos have reviews - if any of y’all have bought one lately please rate and leave a little review (even super short!!) if I see some ratings on them tonight, I’ll upload a handful of screenshots from the actual feeding video.. it was hot as fuck, getting fed by 2 people, skinny to fat hostage/Stockholm syndrome roleplay, ate 5 different foods 🥵  

C35ADB8F-B444-47E9-8EA1-A95024CEF879.jpeg

65C37FD4-E732-4A3A-9C64-344B3737BEDE.jpeg

E035C7D0-8184-44A4-8D7E-45FC4516A3FC.jpeg

AD059EE0-BE42-43FA-A7A4-1C6BC4CFD0F2.jpeg

19A5D3BD-033B-477B-B8C0-C60C985BFD96.jpeg

C93960BE-0F5B-4AB4-B7C9-81D4A395885E.jpeg

40D366AF-82A0-430B-9FFD-D9EBC6DC3A23.jpeg

FA8DE24C-FC01-41A6-93F9-4EC946E555FD.jpeg

1C7FA8C2-E479-42E2-9844-D4E71A868275.jpeg

screenshots from the force feeding look HOT!  I hope that there is there a video! :)

5 hours ago, reiinapop said:

When you say that want to time to gradually lose weight before getting pregnant, what does that mean? You want to get to 350lbs and then lose some of the weight before getting pregnant. Is that so you don't exceed your goal weight when pregnant and to have a healthier pregnancy? How much weight do you plan on losing after getting to your goal weight before getting pregnant? Will you gain back to 350lbs after the pregnancy and continue making content? Just wondering.😁

17 hours ago, reiinapop said:

This timeline makes me super excited,  especially the prospect of you hitting 340. It's been said before but it's honestly awesome to see how far you've been able to come with this gain since it was so difficult the first time and you've been rocking every amount of weight beautifully.

The eventual weight loss gets me excited too! Not to flood you with questions, but do you think you'd be open to exploring content relating to the weight loss as well as the usual fat stuff? It's honestly awesome watching your body change in a variety of ways and I think it'd be a fun idea to play around with. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck, you've been killing it so far and I think you'd make a good mom.

Guest romeos92
19 hours ago, reiinapop said:

the higher the weight will make you so much sexier it's just unnormal, you can weigh more than twice than your fiance and make yourself happier and all of your fans and i hope one day it will happen!! your on of the top models ever!!💓

• 3 weeks later...