Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

3 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I’ll be posting that video w/ @bigbellybenni on here tomorrow! ^.^ 

in the meantime if any of y’all have seen any of my 4 most recent clips, it would be legend behavior to leave some short & sweet reviews! 

PS - that is a Porter Robinson tattoo 🥰

CCA31038-C9FD-403E-A925-6E363BEA668C.jpeg

What a beautiful image!  Love the sight of your eager, upturned curvy face sucking away on that funnel-pipe! 

7 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I’ll be posting that video w/ @bigbellybenni on here tomorrow! ^.^ 

in the meantime if any of y’all have seen any of my 4 most recent clips, it would be legend behavior to leave some short & sweet reviews! 

PS - that is a Porter Robinson tattoo 🥰

CCA31038-C9FD-403E-A925-6E363BEA668C.jpeg

Can we just take a sec & appreciate the hard work reiina is putting in to get this big i swear she is top 5 material on Curvage ❤❤❤❤

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
2 hours ago, hughman91 said:

I love reiina, but seeing is believing. Her bigger boob job plan never came to fruition 

From what I understand she’s at 800cc now and the only way to go up from there is saline chest expanders that are overfilled so she may have trouble finding someone that will do it especially on an obese patient ( that poses another risk).  I don’t see the point in her getting bigger implants if she will continue gaining.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

From what I understand she’s at 800cc now and the only way to go up from there is saline chest expanders that are overfilled so she may have trouble finding someone that will do it especially on an obese patient ( that poses another risk).  I don’t see the point in her getting bigger implants if she will continue gaining.

True, true. She's great, I think she's super hot, I just prefer the T&A measurement to bigger than belly