Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

I work in healthcare, and I can verify that this factually happens often, which is why “diets” don’t usually work! It’s too hard to maintain a regimented change in lifestyle, unless you are totally committed. Sometimes just a moderate (25 or 30 lbs) over 2 or 3 months can work.
   This principle can work very well for us on Curvage!! 😉

Regain only gets you so far and RP is well above her highest weight from her original gain. You defo don’t need to lose first to be able to gain fast, all you’re really doing there is making it easier for you to regain the lost weight than making it easier to gain extra, it’s just with regain you also build additional momentum with consumption.

RP has previously credited her partner/feeder for how well her gain has gone this time round, since she has them to help push her limits with food and stuffings etc and providing support. Having followed her content I can also tell you that she has been packing away a TON of food every week, plus supplements with a lot of those Boost cartons and various shakes to up the calories.

• 2 weeks later...