Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

15 hours ago, reiinapop said:

so yes I do have a hip roll! at the beginning of November I ordered a bunch of new size 3X clothes after taking my measurements and by the time they arrived I had gained 10 pounds and all the bottoms were too small on me 🥵 and my arms are getting too chubby for one of my XXL t-shirts! My goal is 240 by the end of the year, I super hope I overshoot it 😍

B49AE8F0-AF6F-4843-BD64-0D63612B7706.jpeg

Wow! Your beautiful gain is awesome 🥵 You are gaining so fast ! I'm pretty sure you will hit your goal 😍

Guest Berytosz
On 12/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, reiinapop said:

so yes I do have a hip roll! at the beginning of November I ordered a bunch of new size 3X clothes after taking my measurements and by the time they arrived I had gained 10 pounds and all the bottoms were too small on me 🥵 and my arms are getting too chubby for one of my XXL t-shirts! My goal is 240 by the end of the year, I super hope I overshoot it 😍

B49AE8F0-AF6F-4843-BD64-0D63612B7706.jpeg

I remember when you lost the weight, I thought but too bad.... And here's the twist😁. You look amazing. 🤯

The firs time she gained weight she got introduced to eating without restrictions.Then to loose the weight I guess was difficult and full of restrictions towards what she can eat.Also the fat cells stay.So now her appetite is bigger becouse of the restrictions and she eats even more and the fat cells are filling faster since the lovely huge gut she has now.

After she lost weight last time and got so skinny I kind of lost hope.

She looks so much better now with the chubby face and double chin. The hip roll is sexy as hell I must say.

She is very beautiful and I hope she continues to gain. because each pound adds more beauty.

Guest Swellbellylove

Just think how huge her gut really is. Her last gain her boobs weren’t close to being as big as they are now and that belly is OUT THERE now. Look at those lower belly stretch marks too, I never thought she’d go this far. 

She seriously looks pregnant. Huge swollen tits...massively wide hips. And the projection of her stomach is INTENSE! Most people probably pass right by her in public thinking she's just pregnant. In reality, she's so turned on and wet and sloshing by the time she waddles her swollen body home from the extra jiggle from every step she takes. 

Her feeder has created an insatiatable eating machine!! I sure hope she's returning the favor by smothering him daily with her heavy curves!! Riding him into a squishy ectacy! 

Guest Swellbellylove

^what this guy said^ sure would have been cool a year ago she planned out to do something like Ludella Hahn did and do a belly expansion video sequence. Maybe she didn’t even know at the time how big she was going to get though let alone be able to actually pass as legit looking preggo!

On 12/28/2021 at 4:47 PM, dsknsw1000 said:

More of the unstoppable Reiina

20211228_114558.jpg

Are those stretch marks on her love handle/lower back? When Reiina got thin, I thought being fat would always be an intermittent thing for her. But I figure once you get stretch marks, you should just lean into the fat chick aesthetic. I hope the extra weight is here to stay!