Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

Guest Swellbellylove
11 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

Her Feeder needs an FA Lifetime Achievment Award! She looks like she's blown right past her goals...maybe 20 lbs ago!! 😍

You ain’t kidding! I wish we saw more on this thread! Who ever would have thought her belly would be OVER 40 inches that’s insane.

Guest vegetaover9000
9 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Damn! With belly projection like this, she looks 11 months pregnant🤣😍 I'd like to see her in this dress, when she's full! 😲

I would love to see her pregnant...

Guest Swellbellylove

Even more exciting is this Month marks a year since goddess @reiinapop started gaining again. Maybe if we’re lucky we will get to see some last year vs this year comparison photos!

On last night's OF livestream she blended up 1.5L of ice cream with vegetable oil and peanut butter for extra calories, then chugged the whole thing in a tight dress 😲.  She says she's still around 220 empty right now, but she wants to gain quickly to 240 (or even 250) by New Years with her feeder's help  😁  She's really getting HUGE 🤰

p1.jpg

2 minutes ago, pj44 said:

On last night's OF livestream she blended up 1.5L of ice cream with vegetable oil and peanut butter for extra calories, then chugged the whole thing in a tight dress 😲.  She says she's still around 220 empty right now, but she wants to gain quickly to 240 (or even 250) by New Years with her feeder's help  😁  She's really getting HUGE 🤰

p1.jpg

At the rate she’s been packing on the pounds, I’d say she’ll absolutely make that goal, if not exceed it! Look how huge she’s getting!

Guest Swellbellylove

I think I saw that @reiinapop is supposed to be spending sometime this week with her feeder. If things play out like they’ve been she’s really about to explode out of some clothes!