Meeting irl

Guest Jax-47

Guest Jax-47

Just a question.

How far is too far of a drive to meet someone off a sites like curvage or **? Or even a dating app?

I lived in Miami for the last three years attending college, but last year I found myself single and fully embracing what I'm looking for in a partner, so of course I took to the internet in hopes of finding my Ms. Perfect. Over ** I struck up a conversation with a cute girl from West Palm and we made plans for a mini-golf date (my suggestion) but I hoped it might end up leading to a little more.

Well it turned out we didn't have much in common, as cute as I thought she was, and after two dates, both of which were in West Palm and anyone who lives in South Florida knows how much it sucks to drive back and forth between Miami and West Palm multiple times... we went our separate ways. 

That was back in early February and I've since moved to North Florida. Now its almost mid-April and I'm a horndawg wondering if it would be worth it to try dating someone that lives a bit of a distance away by car (I'm thinking no longer than a 90 minute drive). 

How far would you travel to meet someone?

I guess it depends on what you’re willing to do. You might have to make some sacrifices if you’re being super selective, but if you think the con of a long drive doesn’t outweigh the pros of going for that girl, I say go for it. 

Guest Kristyk_fatgirl

I think it depends.  I've taken a train 12 hours to meet someone and it turned out great and did a LDR for a year.  I've driven 3 hours to meet someone and it didn't work out within the first meeting.  I think if you feel the person could be worth it and have the means to do so, there is technically no distance too far.  But of course, its always a risk.

Edited by Kristyk_fatgirl

• Curvage Model

I'm from Brasil and since I started this feederism gain journey, finding a partner has become a lot trickier. Not because people are not into big girls, but because im not really wanting to start something with someone thats not a low key feeder or hard FA 😅

So I guess Id go a long distance if someone actually matches me on most ways, but just to get to know people, i dont think id go too far...

• Curvage Model

I went to Canada to meet a dude from FF, 3 hour trip with the border etc. He turned out to be fucking amazing, worth traveling for, and subsequently marrying. 

The year before the visa went through, there was a lot of back and forth, and it was worth every minute. I think it’s kind of a great filter. If someone doesn’t knock your socks off the first time, you’re not gonna drive that far again just to be polite or give it a chance or whatever we tell ourselves when we’re trying to date. 
Good luck out there! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Petey

I've been lonely before and driven hours to meet someone, got catfished like that a few times. I met a woman on another website and she was probably half hour away. She had moved from colorado to Ohio to live with a guy she had never seen in person before. He was a lazy bum. I'll say if you want to go far to meet someone go ahead but don't pack up your life and move without meeting them first. That's asking for trouble.