Any spooky folks in here?

VermillionVenom

• Curvage Model

I love all things spooky!

I'm a US expat so halloween isn't a huge deal in NZ but ill be damned if i don't give it my all come October! We officially have the spookiest house on the block! 

Because I'm in a different hemisphere the seasons are... reversed? kind of. So US spring is NZ Autumn, I do a mid-year halloween party at the end of April because I miss crispy leaves and chilly nights on Halloween!

I'm a horror movie addict, love to have a good chin wag about movies lol, theres skulls and baphomets all over my house, wouldn't have it any other way! 

Spooky cuties unite! 

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I love all things spooky!

I'm a US expat so halloween isn't a huge deal in NZ but ill be damned if i don't give it my all come October! We officially have the spookiest house on the block! 

Because I'm in a different hemisphere the seasons are... reversed? kind of. So US spring is NZ Autumn, I do a mid-year halloween party at the end of April because I miss crispy leaves and chilly nights on Halloween!

I'm a horror movie addict, love to have a good chin wag about movies lol, theres skulls and baphomets all over my house, wouldn't have it any other way! 

Spooky cuties unite! 

Wow! Thats got to be so different, one hemisphere to the other! I love Halloween sooo much! I can't imagine it not being a big deal!

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Okay the last reply is from months ago BUT I really like the topic.

I am an italian strega ❤️ my house is overflowing with herbs, candles, incense and stones of all kinds lol

I also have a very deep interest in death and pre-mortem experiences and lately my favorite readings have been about Reincarnation theories. Glad there is someone here with similar interests as well. ❤️