Any spooky folks in here?

VermillionVenom

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Also, in my opinion no creepy household is complete without a black cat or two! Meet Omen (on the left) and Ouija (on the right). The one in the bottom pic in the Halloween sweater was our first cat Voodoo, sadly he passed away in 2019.

82760E9A-AC44-452A-ABAF-81D2E6D33287.jpeg

9ECACCEB-CC47-4E66-8749-9155F8B9313F.jpeg

Hello, kitties! They look so sweet ❤ I don't have any pets at the moment but hope to get a Rottweiler and a boa some day.

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Also, in my opinion no creepy household is complete without a black cat or two! Meet Omen (on the left) and Ouija (on the right). The one in the bottom pic in the Halloween sweater was our first cat Voodoo, sadly he passed away in 2019.

82760E9A-AC44-452A-ABAF-81D2E6D33287.jpeg

9ECACCEB-CC47-4E66-8749-9155F8B9313F.jpeg

Aww, I miss my kitty...Sir Remington (Remy). He had to stay with my ex's mom when I moved to AZ and then he ran away. :( I miss my kitty! I also can't find a clearer picture, for some reason.

20151014_145001.jpg

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, VermillionVenom said:

Hello, kitties! They look so sweet ❤ I don't have any pets at the moment but hope to get a Rottweiler and a boa some day.

Omen is, Ouija is a pain in the ass, but we love her anyway!  

Those are definitely “Don’t fuck with me pets!” Boas look cool but I’m a huge fan of mice and I could never feed them mice (I love them so much that I got a mouse tattoo on my wrist!) Snakes are definitely beautiful though!!! And I feel dogs just love you so much, not like cats! Lol!

Fun story about the tattoo, everyone hates it and it makes me love it even more!!! One day my husband and I were in Philly and I showed him the Magic Garden on South Street, it’s the coolest place in the entire world- go immediately if not sooner- and he was in awe over how cool it was, then I was like “wait until you see the mouse tattoo that I’ve wanted for over 10 years!” It was flash on the wall at a tattoo parlor on the same street. I’m so excited- I show him! And he’s like “what? Why? I thought it would be cool, it looks like a Pokémon! “(Meanwhile he likes Pokémon so whatever) Of course I second guess how wonderful it is for exactly 0 seconds and the only reason I waited to get it was that I wasn’t sure of the placement but I’m so happy that I finally have it!!! If you would like me to continuously bombard you with photos of things that make me happy I could do that forever lol!

34810788-C095-4500-BC6D-D18F5951FA8B.jpeg

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

Aww, I miss my kitty...Sir Remington (Remy). He had to stay with my ex's mom when I moved to AZ and then he ran away. :( I miss my kitty! I also can't find a clearer picture, for some reason.

20151014_145001.jpg

He is gorgeous!!! I’m so sorry that happened, sometimes it’s just as bad as losing a human.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

He is gorgeous!!! I’m so sorry that happened, sometimes it’s just as bad as losing a human.

He was definitely an alpha cat, I just hope he's okay! It was downtown, so the worry of cars hitting him was pretty big. But he was also really smart. He ruled over the dogs while he was there though, and spoiled rotten! haha

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Omen is, Ouija is a pain in the ass, but we love her anyway!  

Those are definitely “Don’t fuck with me pets!” Boas look cool but I’m a huge fan of mice and I could never feed them mice (I love them so much that I got a mouse tattoo on my wrist!) Snakes are definitely beautiful though!!! And I feel dogs just love you so much, not like cats! Lol!

Fun story about the tattoo, everyone hates it and it makes me love it even more!!! One day my husband and I were in Philly and I showed him the Magic Garden on South Street, it’s the coolest place in the entire world- go immediately if not sooner- and he was in awe over how cool it was, then I was like “wait until you see the mouse tattoo that I’ve wanted for over 10 years!” It was flash on the wall at a tattoo parlor on the same street. I’m so excited- I show him! And he’s like “what? Why? I thought it would be cool, it looks like a Pokémon! “(Meanwhile he likes Pokémon so whatever) Of course I second guess how wonderful it is for exactly 0 seconds and the only reason I waited to get it was that I wasn’t sure of the placement but I’m so happy that I finally have it!!! If you would like me to continuously bombard you with photos of things that make me happy I could do that forever lol!

34810788-C095-4500-BC6D-D18F5951FA8B.jpeg

It's soooo cute! 😍

I love mice! I used to have two. I named them generic ass names, but Bill ate his brother Bob one day (my fault, I was young, didn't realize they were territorial) and I felt so bad I cried for weeks.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Madilyn said:

It's soooo cute! 😍

I love mice! I used to have two. I named them generic ass names, but Bill ate his brother Bob one day (my fault, I was young, didn't realize they were territorial) and I felt so bad I cried for weeks.

I’m so sorry!!!

I had 3 when I was a kid and then bought a female that was apricot and white (so pretty and pretty rare) and we had no idea she was pregnant! She had 8 b**s!!! And we knew of course to separate the males from females, but I had no idea how territorial the males were either and I remember them having bloody ears and tails, from fighting and my Mom didn’t want to get a cage for each so we let some of them go outside, having no idea that the wild mice would just kill them.  I didn’t learn that until I was in my 20’s when I read an article about how “humane traps” aren’t all that humane because wild mice will kill other wild mice that they don’t know.

• Curvage Model

I’m so sorry!!!

I had 3 when I was a kid and then bought a female that was apricot and white (so pretty and pretty rare) and we had no idea she was pregnant! She had 8 b**s!!! And we knew of course to separate the males from females, but I had no idea how territorial the males were either and I remember them having bloody ears and tails, from fighting and my Mom didn’t want to get a cage for each so we let some of them go outside, having no idea that the wild mice would just kill them.  I didn’t learn that until I was in my 20’s when I read an article about how “humane traps” aren’t all that humane because wild mice will kill other wild mice that they don’t know.

Nature is SO brutal. 💀 Wow. That's tragic!

• Curvage Model

Magic Garden, not creepy but super cool, and photos don’t do it justice AT ALL!!!

P.S. This thread is a breath of fresh air after reading my thread about how much guys on here love to see women dressed like basic bitches!!! 😑🔫

0CB1AEE9-D871-4023-97D7-7B62DCE0BB5E.jpeg

5FF067F5-FC45-4F1A-9D15-AC1C0B11112C.jpeg

55EDB6B5-9023-47C8-B1FF-6B1E9D9E43BD.jpeg

1AA289FD-9795-4E72-8FA4-5E8778BE8B7B.jpeg

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, SinnamonKiss said:

I fall asleep to the Scary Stories podcast, I think I've seen 90% of Netflix horror movies, and I binge watch ghost hunting videos. I BREATHE spooky! 😂

How do you get the Scary Stories podcast? I’ve never listened to a podcast before.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

How do you get the Scary Stories podcast? I’ve never listened to a podcast before.

Spotify! I think some people do it on Apple music too. I started out on Youtube there are TONS of people who read reddit stories and they add sound effects to make it creepier. It's great!

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Magic Garden, not creepy but super cool, and photos don’t do it justice AT ALL!!!

P.S. This thread is a breath of fresh air after reading my thread about how much guys on here love to see women dressed like basic bitches!!! 😑🔫

0CB1AEE9-D871-4023-97D7-7B62DCE0BB5E.jpeg

5FF067F5-FC45-4F1A-9D15-AC1C0B11112C.jpeg

55EDB6B5-9023-47C8-B1FF-6B1E9D9E43BD.jpeg

1AA289FD-9795-4E72-8FA4-5E8778BE8B7B.jpeg

wow! pure magic!

ps. lololol

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! It’s supposed to be a vanity but I already have one in our bedroom so it’s in the dining room as kind of a “buffet” maybe? Lol! But it’s been SO difficult to find a dining room set to match it!!!

Here is a paper mache skull that I painted and glued Swavarski crystals to, also my vanity that’s in the bedroom, again not an altar but I love a cluttered display of creepy things mixed with bright glittery things.

The vanity is a desk from Walmart that I collaged and covered with clear contact paper.

16B3E85A-3F53-4E84-AB36-A88B9083359F.jpeg

36A2583F-19E9-47EB-BA66-D3A6FD4ECFEB.jpeg

EB9FA8F7-C729-469F-B177-418C9D2FEE0B.jpeg

D6B596A8-D3C7-443A-B016-FE1CD6A7C3F1.jpeg

2111C393-8CF7-435D-8B6D-BB129A622E60.jpeg

Woooow! 😍

I missed this one some how. Holy wow, this is gorgeous! I love the Calavera! I need a skull! Also, QUEEN OF JEWELRY! WOW!

Edited by Madilyn

• Curvage Model
Just now, Miss September said:

Ooh, I have some, too!  Also, I spy Dita 👀

Oh yes!!! I LOOOOOVE her!!! I have a photo of her in my salon suite too!!! (This is a magazine clip of her in the collage on my vanity, great quote!), and I have her books.... maybe I’m a little obsessed! Lol! I also saw her preform twice, it was like a spiritual experience, I was so close to crying!!! I didn’t find out about her until after I already developed my style, so I think that made me appreciate her even more!

AB995E7F-9FEE-4EF4-9661-CA3B4E9CD698.jpeg

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

Woooow! 😍

I missed this one some how. Holy wow, this is gorgeous! I love the Calavera! I need a skull! Also, QUEEN OF JEWELRY! WOW!

Thank you so much!!! That’s what happens when you order $10 necklaces from China off of eBay!!!

I got the skull from Michael’s Crafts around Halloween and the crystals just happened to be 60% off at the time. If you make one don’t adhere them with clear nail polish, sometimes that works well, but not this time!

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much!!! That’s what happens when you order $10 necklaces from China off of eBay!!!

I got the skull from Michael’s Crafts around Halloween and the crystals just happened to be 60% off at the time. If you make one don’t adhere them with clear nail polish, sometimes that works well, but not this time!

I feel that same way about cute, cheap crop tops from Shein. lol

Thanks for the advice! I have all sorts of glue. I have a whole art closet, and now I have a new mission. Create a skull for my altar! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

I feel that same way about cute, cheap crop tops from Shein. lol

Thanks for the advice! I have all sorts of glue. I have a whole art closet, and now I have a new mission. Create a skull for my altar! Thanks for the inspiration!

You’re welcome!!! You’ll have to show us pictures!!! Look in September for the skulls, I wanted to make one for my real life BFF @Thiccbish and they were out and online the shipping was more than the item!

Guest Thiccprincess67

Nice to see so many spooky babes here!!! I'm slowly making my house more spooky but its hard since the shops have been shut and there's never anything I like in shops other than at Halloween 😂