Why do members on Curvage prefer to see Women in Clothes vs bikinis / lingerie

NocturnalDevotion

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Madilyn said:

I agree. I was going to say, its the 'bulging out' that is probably the hot part.

For me, I would rather see less clothes too, but I sort of understand.

Thank you for replying, I wasn’t sure if you were annoyed with me tagging you so much! 😂 But your research has inspired this thread so I thought it best to give you credit!!!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you for replying, I wasn’t sure if you were annoyed with me tagging you so much! 😂 But your research has inspired this thread so I thought it best to give you credit!!!

Not at all! I love community posts! That's why I did the poll to start! I'm curious as well!

Also, you're a complete bombshell so anything I get tagged in by you in an honor. ❤️

It’s more than just the look of a chubby or fat girl in tight clothes , for me it’s the suggestion that she has chosen the outfit that makes her look fat , she wants to look fat and understands that boys like to see it too , when it’s done well fully clothed models have more sex appeal than those in underwear or bikinis , that is not to say men don’t like to see the whole barely clad figure , they do , but a well chosen outfit filled and overflowing just a little that the girl could actually be taken out wearing holds more sexy appeal to me 

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Mjohnson said:

for me it’s the suggestion that she has chosen the outfit that makes her look fat , she wants to look fat and understands that boys like to see it too ,

Very interesting!!! I’ve thought about this concept before but not in reference to this particularly. Thank you!!!

I didn't participate in the poll, but I like both.  I like clothed pics though because I like seeing vbo and every part of a bbw's figure highlighted in clothes. I also like clothed pics because it's an example of something that I could encounter IRL. Like you said, I could imagine the bbw as a girl I could see in the grocery store, walking down the street, etc, which is always a good part of the day to actually see. I also like clothed pics because their "realistic" nature can often give me a me a chance to appreciate a bbw's size relative to their surroundings. 

This doesn't have to be restricted to ootd type pics though.  obviously if they're bikini shots at the beach, then they can have the same effect.  To a point it has to do with the style of photo. Like with boberry, I often find myself more into her candid style photos than her professionally shot ones, whether they are clothed or not.  Like one of her early photos from before modeling was her half naked on a bed flaunting her ass, but the candidness of the photo made it one of the hottest ones I've seen of hers to this day, even though she's probably ~200 lbs lighter than sets at her heaviest.  This aspect is not even necessarily conditional to bbw's for me, as it can often apply to thin women that I'm into as well. Amateur photos just have natural charm that professionally enhanced ones struggle to reproduce.

Edited by senorclean
corrected typos

• Curvage Model

@JohnnyX- I want to reply but I have to really edit it because it’s already too long. I want to send you the essay that was written to me on this subject because I’m curious what you think. It contains models names as examples so I don’t feel it should be posted here. Because you’re private I think you have to message me first for me to send it. It’s not long but I think you will find it interesting.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, senorclean said:

I didn't participate in the poll, but I like both.  I like clothed pics though because I like seeing vbo and every part of a bbw's figure highlighted in clothes. I also like clothed pics because it's an example of something that I could encounter IRL. Like you said, I could imagine the bbw as a girl I could see in the grocery store, walking down the street, etc, which is always a good part of the day to actually see. I also like clothed pics because their "realistic" nature can often give me a me a chance to appreciate a bbw's size relative to their surroundings. 

This doesn't have to be restricted to ootd type pics though.  obviously if they're bikini shots at the beach, then they can have the same effect.  To a point it has to do with the style of photo. Like with boberry, I often find myself more into her candid style photos than her professionally shot ones, whether they are clothed or not.  Like one of her early photos from before modeling was her half naked on a bed flaunting her ass, but the candidness of the photo made it one of the hottest ones I've seen of hers to this day, even though she's probably ~200 lbs lighter than sets at her heaviest.  This aspect is not even necessarily conditional to bbw's for me, as it can often apply to thin women that I'm into as well. Amateur photos just have natural charm that professionally enhanced ones struggle to reproduce.

What are vbo and ootd? I get the appeal of the candid shots and people on Curvage certainly seem to like them better! 

Bikinis show off almost everything I suppose and leave nothing to the imagination. Clothes tell a bit more of a story, and can almost in some ways, be more revealing. I remember coming back from holiday once and saw a woman at the airport who was still quite thin, but who had clearly spent her entire holiday eating and drinking to excess. She was wearing a crop top with her jean shorts unbuttoned and a 2 inch gap on display. Zip completely down, not hiding it at alI. I don't know whether she was proud of her belly (in a kind of 'bought and paid for - worth every penny manner), or didn't have any other clean clothes left to wear after the holiday. It could have been her' Departures' outfit and got a bit of a surprise when she put it on for her 'Arrivals' outfit 2 weeks later. The point is, that layer of pudge on show set my mind racing, and still to this day, is one of hottest things I have ever seen, emblazoned in my memory ever since.

Guest Dodgecummins

I can definitely agree with the “clothes tell more of a story” when you see a woman out in tight clothes it begs the question, when did they get that tight? How much has she gained recently? Does she enjoy tight clothes or is there no other options. I wonder those things about tight bras as well. 🤷‍♂️ 

don’t get me wrong, bikinis and lingerie are definitely hot. But the imagination can be a beautiful thing lol 🤷‍♂️😂

Guest gorJESS

Well I’m not a guy nor do I have a particular fetish but this reminds me of a debate I read about before. Something about how photos in lingerie are viewed (by some) as sexier than full nudes. I googled something relevant to that: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/252ly6/eli5_why_do_women_often_appear_sexier_in_lingerie/

🤷‍♀️ 
I have no personal opinion on clothed vs. lingerie but I can understand how there’s much debate to be had on the subject. I think it’s all a matter of opinion. 

A part of it, for me at least, is definitely the sort of implication that this is an "everyday" look for them. If I see a woman on Curvage, who is fat and sexy anyway, wearing lingerie, then even if I imagine myself dating that woman and having helped her to get so fat/fatten up more, I still suspect that seeing her like this (dressed up in sexy lingerie) is a relatively rare and private occasion. She is going out of her way to look like that and she wouldn't look like that most of the time. The same is even true of swimwear, bikinis and the like. Even if I was dating this woman, and we both loved how her bikini made her big, beautiful body bulge everywhere, and she was happy to wear a skimpy bikini when we went to the beach, or lake, or pool, or just sunbathing outside our house, I'd still suspect that she would put on more clothes for the rest of the day.

Whereas, if I see a woman looking big and beautiful and soft and sexy and fat, and she is wearing an ordinary outfit, albeit potentially one that is way too tight for her now, I can easily pretend that she is my girlfriend or wife, or even just a friend or acquaintance or, hell, even just a passerby, and I can imagine that she got fat for me, or that she's going to get fatter for me, or that she's just as fat as she is and always has been. Any of those are theoretically possible, as this woman is dressed casually, like any person might dress. And perhaps most importantly, no matter which of those fantasies I picture, it is plausible that she would happen to be dressed like this at any given time in any given place.

A woman obviously outgrowing sexy lingerie, at least two sizes too small, can only realistically be a lover of mine in my fantasies, and even then, this is only an outfit she wears in private.

A woman stretching out a suit and popping the buttons of a shirt might actually be anyone at any time, from my girlfriend to a passerby, from a sexy, feedee specific alternative to lingerie (an intentional too tight shirt) to being forced into a far too tight now old set of work-clothes since she piled on a hundred pound in quarantine and didn't think about it until she forgot to buy new work clothes before coming back to the office where you meet her.

I mean, hell, wouldn't it be nice (or, at least, sexy) if your hometown was totally full of women at whatever your preferred size might be, and all of them incredibly gluttonous, and all wearing too tight clothes at all times, not intentionally to be sexy, but simply because they just keep getting fatter and their wardrobes don't keep up?  If so, then it would look like a whole town full of fat women in regular looking, albeit ever tighter, clothes, not a whole town who arbitrarily decide to wear lingerie 24-7.

• Curvage Model

It’s just depressing because in real life I don’t really show my body very much, because of my overall look I fear people think I’m screaming for attention if I show too much cleavage and I’m not super happy about my weight so I don’t want to show how fat I am.

So this is the ONE place that I can look as sexy as I want and that’s actually discouraged. I find it very strange. I always believed that if someone feels confident in an outfit the confidence it’s self was attractive. Here is a GIF of me from one of my videos, I absolutely love it,  and you can really tell how turned on I am, but somehow the photos of me with no makeup got more reactions!  But dressing like that to make content makes me feel good, and I don’t know, I just always thought most men wanted to see women look good? 

Which always brings me back to the humiliation aspect every time. Like if you want to make this type of content leave all self worth at the door and look as shitty and sloppy as possible because apparently that’s the “right” thing to do here?

So the question is- is seeing women look confident and owning their sexuality a turn off? That may sound sarcastic, but I’m serious, there must be something to that considering how much of a theme humiliation is.

3CB6C171-3EB3-4CFB-9741-D370A26DF941.gif

33CEA85B-5E41-4575-AA01-DA093D0634A6.jpeg

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s just depressing because in real life I don’t really show my body very much, because of my overall look I fear people think I’m screaming for attention if I show too much cleavage and I’m not super happy about my weight so I don’t want to show how fat I am.

So this is the ONE place that I can look as sexy as I want and that’s actually discouraged. I find it very strange. I always believed that if someone feels confident in an outfit the confidence it’s self was attractive. Here is a GIF of me from one of my videos, I absolutely love it,  and you can really tell how turned on I am, but somehow the photos of me with no makeup got more reactions!  But dressing like that to make content makes me feel good, and I don’t know, I just always thought most men wanted to see women look good? 

Which always brings me back to the humiliation aspect every time. Like if you want to make this type of content leave all self worth at the door and look as shitty and sloppy as possible because apparently that’s the “right” thing to do here?

So the question is- is seeing women look confident and owning their sexuality a turn off? That may sound sarcastic, but I’m serious, there must be something to that considering how much of a theme humiliation is.

Whomever is discouraging ANY image of you isn’t doing this Curvage thing right as far as I’m concerned.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Sommelier said:

Whomever is discouraging ANY image of you isn’t doing this Curvage thing right as far as I’m concerned.

What is your opinion though? I know you are a big fan of  @gorJESS and she always puts every ounce of personality into every single aspect of everything, yet I feel some of the more popular models show no personality or style and that seems to allow men to project any personality onto them that they want, and maybe that’s part of the reason for their success?

15 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I personally think you look amazing either way. However I do know that a lot of people who are into bigger women are into them looking sloppier because it blends in with their kinks more. Lots of people are into bigger women in general, while others are more into the lifestyle of getting them bigger if that makes any sense. I just don't exactly get why people would want to discourage sexual attractiveness on here. 

Guest gorJESS
1 hour ago, Sommelier said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone's saying you aren't 🔥hot🔥 @NogutNoglory 
A handful of users took a poll and even fewer are explaining their choice/preference. I've noticed that the majority of video watchers seem to be more on the quiet side so I think it would be a mistake to take any of what's in this thread personally. Except of course when I said you're hot, that's totally personal. 😘 

• Curvage Model

From my personal video buying experience I’m very annoyed/disappointed/ feel ripped off if the model doesn’t show her body in the video. I think it was the first video I ever bought here from an extremely popular model and most of it was looking at the screen of her phone (the story involved Tinder) and seeing her in a sweatshirt and leggings and then finally in the end for less than 2 seconds you get to kind of see her in a bikini because her body is cut off in the frame. So why would anyone pay to see a model fully clothed? I was shocked that any model would think they were delivering by showing literally nothing in a video! I hadn’t realized when I bought it that she would not show anything in the video! 

Thinking of what @fat_elf said, when you are in a relationship especially if you live together you see your partner partially dressed every day when they are getting ready, or coming out of the shower, plus around the house often I wear just sweatpants and a sports bra now that I feel pretty comfortable with my belly. Also isn’t the point of the videos to fantasize that you are that model’s lover? 

Also I still can’t wrap my mind around how a chubby/fat woman being proud to show her body in lingerie could be interpreted as insecurity! 

But mostly I feel the “realism” concept is a little weak, the outfit  has to look like something a woman would wear to Walmart to look “real” yet all these 100 lb girls claiming to want to be immobile as soon as possible doesn’t read as fake? Really? The idea of a woman wanting to get fat just for you is realistic but lingerie isn’t? I’m not trying to attack anyone, I just feel that the reasoning is a bit skewed. 

22 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

From my personal video buying experience I’m very annoyed/disappointed/ feel ripped off if the model doesn’t show her body in the video. I think it was the first video I ever bought here from an extremely popular model and most of it was looking at the screen of her phone (the story involved Tinder) and seeing her in a sweatshirt and leggings and then finally in the end for less than 2 seconds you get to kind of see her in a bikini because her body is cut off in the frame. So why would anyone pay to see a model fully clothed? I was shocked that any model would think they were delivering by showing literally nothing in a video! I hadn’t realized when I bought it that she would not show anything in the video! 

Thinking of what @fat_elf said, when you are in a relationship especially if you live together you see your partner partially dressed every day when they are getting ready, or coming out of the shower, plus around the house often I wear just sweatpants and a sports bra now that I feel pretty comfortable with my belly. Also isn’t the point of the videos to fantasize that you are that model’s lover? 

Also I still can’t wrap my mind around how a chubby/fat woman being proud to show her body in lingerie could be interpreted as insecurity! 

But mostly I feel the “realism” concept is a little weak, the outfit  has to look like something a woman would wear to Walmart to look “real” yet all these 100 lb girls claiming to want to be immobile as soon as possible doesn’t read as fake? Really? The idea of a woman wanting to get fat just for you is realistic but lingerie isn’t? I’m not trying to attack anyone, I just feel that the reasoning is a bit skewed. 

I'm with you on this.

For me it is the fantasy rather than the realism that I look for.  

This is taking the conversation off at a tangent but it is why I don't understand that some guys find women burping to be sexy. To me it's not in any way shape or form - in my fantasy view. 

I think it's more to do with the porn industry/hookup culture. Nudity or overly revealing clothes have come to be equated with shallow things. A quick fap/a one night stand.

But show us a girl wearing our tee-shirt and sweat pants on a weekend morning that's real. That and was stated earlier in the thread seeing them outgrow familiar clothes is also attractive.

And your "sporty lingerie" post made realize that the reason a lot of us like them is because it skirts the line between casual and the sexy fantasy.

Guest gorJESS

See? That one guy doesn't like burping yet my burp compilations are some of my most watched videos! 
I tested the fully clothed theory in my last video. It ended up being one of my personal favorites. But even though I looked like I was dressed for a sexy interview with an undercover feeder boss and ate a bunch of McDonald's, I got hardly any feedback. So, whatever that's worth. 

Everything on this website is a matter of personal taste and opinion.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, gorJESS said:

See? That one guy doesn't like burping yet my burp compilations are some of my most watched videos! 
I tested the fully clothed theory in my last video. It ended up being one of my personal favorites. But even though I looked like I was dressed for a sexy interview with an undercover feeder boss and ate a bunch of McDonald's, I got hardly any feedback. So, whatever that's worth. 

Everything on this website is a matter of personal taste and opinion.

Ok, Gaelic Steve!😂 You know damn well that “oh everyone likes something different” isn’t a thing here! That’s why we are rated and our likes counted, and your favorite thing the “Leader Board”!, it’s all about what the majority of viewers like. To act like there is an equal amount of members that like each thing is ridiculous and something he would troll me with on threads, meanwhile he’s an “FA” who married a woman who was a *size zero* and only likes to see thin women gain, wouldn’t  “mind” dating a chubby girl, but that certainly isn’t his ideal (yeah, an FA....?), and on numerous occasions told me he doesn’t find “alt” girls attractive and doesn’t like that I have tattoos but can somehow see the good things in my videos even though, again, my personal style is repulsive. So if you are looking for the Curvage member prototype, he fits it perfectly! So for him or anyone to say, “oh, everyone likes something different, and it’s all equal” is nonsense and not even speaking from experience since he likes what all these other guys like too!