Why do members on Curvage prefer to see Women in Clothes vs bikinis / lingerie

NocturnalDevotion

• Curvage Model

I think clothes tell a story, whether it’s how tight they are, how casual, how fancy, or how revealing. An outgrown pair of Jean shorts, overflowing bra, and button up top with gaping buttons tell several stories: I used to fit into these, now I don’t, I’ve grown not just in my belly but in my thighs and boobs and arms since everything is tight all over, and I’m spilling out, I squeezed myself into this outfit even though it looks ridiculous, because it turns me on? Because it turns my partner on? Both of us? What’s that like? Does he feed me? Does he like to see how far I’ve come, just like I do? 438FFCB6-EC91-4CC7-A195-E8F37FE705FA.thumb.png.a32d9620ca90ef929fbe26d68a8b7fe9.png
I think because clothes can say so much about this fetish in particular, they get used as a visual language really frequently in this visual medium. 
@NogutNoglory, your stripper clip, which is absolute fire, makes great use of clothed, casual vs dance lingerie footage to explore the story. I loved the scenes of you in lingerie and dancing, because it felt really intimate after having seen you clothed and just talking. Also because damn you’re a babe! 

Tight clothes, clothes id be embarrassed (but kind of turned on but mostly embarrassed) to wear out are super intimate, it’s almost like being in my underwear, cause I’m not hiding my fat or weight gain, I’m hilighting it. Not that bitch is fat, that bitch got fat.

this is all to say, I think even those of us who love clothed and tight clothes vids like the reveal, and getting to spend some time with the reveal once it’s made. 

Sometimes I want to tell a fat feedee slob story, because that turns me on. Sometimes I want to wear beautiful lingerie and destroy a beautiful cake, just because pretty, opulent things all together are sexy as fuck, and fat bodies are opulent. 

Guest gorJESS

chloe grace moretz wtf GIF

Alright. I tried to be helpful here but nvm. Stay bitter then.

If you honestly believe that everything on this website is not a matter of personal taste and opinion, no one can change your mind. If it’s “nonsense” that different people like different things, there wouldn’t be such a variety of models, and both you and I in particular would fail here.

Dragging Steve into this had nothing to do with the thread either. After reaching this point in the thread, there is obviously no convincing you. You allow your mind to beat the shit out of you.

I’ve been nothing but friendly with you and this is what I see, just because I stated the fact that different people have different tastes. If you want to continue to rage against a comforting fact, you’re free to make that miserable choice.

Edited by gorJESS

• Curvage Model

@gorJESS - The whole point of a poll or a thread is to look at the responses,  to say “oh see everyone likes something different” defeats the purpose of the thread, the thread shows patterns. We have talked before about “fantasy land” but even if that is what we might see, they don’t see it that way, and that’s why all this emphasis on “realism”.

The reason I brought him up because he would always say that every time I would try to prove a point. Like when I said “sneakily trying to make someone gain is wrong” and he jumps down my throat saying not everyone does that, I didn’t say everyone does that, I said it was wrong. 

I’m not saying everyone likes the same thing. But there are very obvious themes on the website. The *most successful* models started very skinny and gained a large amount of weight very quickly, that’s a fact. Not every single member is into that, but most are and the reputation points measure that.

I am angry that I get accused of being fake, dumb, shallow, “vulnerably narcissistic”,a whore, a bad person etc because of my personal style. Meanwhile the people making these assumptions aren’t taking the time to find out anything about me, but that somehow doesn’t make them shallow. 🤔

I’m going to guess that that doesn’t really happen to you because you have such a big personality, that’s most likely the first thing that everybody sees, so I imagine that you don’t get judged on how you look plus you don’t really have anything that I could see people judging you negatively about. I on the other hand have had to deal with that bullshit since I was 13. The past 7-8 years working in NYC and then being very successful in a high end salon in an area where there is a lot of old money made me falsely believe that the world had changed and people are now more open minded. Ha ha, jokes on me.

So being told that I’m fake and I’m wrong - I’m wrong for being myself, not possibly these people’s perceptions are wrong - no - I’m wrong for who I am and what I like, and I’m even more wrong for expressing it and then I’m even more wrong for getting frustrated that I’m getting judged just because I’m not willing to change my body or the way I express myself to make other people happy. - is really fucking infuriating. And it’s not a “what people think of me is none of my business” I’m being told these things like they are fact. It’s like the movie “Chucky” where they think they killed it so many times and it still crawls out with a knife taped to it’s hand and chases them.  To be clear I’m not referring to someone saying something isn’t their taste. I’m talking about someone saying that women who look a certain way *are* xyz.

And as I’ve said, I do change it up for different photos to show mostly that I’m not wearing makeup to “hide” that I’m some hideous beast, I just love how I look in beautiful makeup and I would say most women do, why that makes us fake I have no idea. I’m proud of my body so I like to show it on here and I don’t see how that is a sign of insecurity. 

I’m kind of glad that I made the thread because I didn’t realize just how much more these guys can see themselves with a woman if she is dressed more casually so I know to maybe incorporate it a little more but like @Bella Abbondanza- said, the clothes help tell the story of the video. Also I did think it was a lot more about humiliation and I’m still not sure about that.  But that said I’m not going to change my all over style and stop wearing makeup, I really don’t make enough money for this to not be fun for me, I want to be happy with what I make and happy with how I look.

Guest gorJESS

No poll or thread should outweigh your actual experience. Do people seem to like you here? That’s all you need to know. Who cares what every Tom, Dick and Harry likes if there are enough people liking you. Comparison is the thief of joy.

I guess we’re getting a different message from the poll. What it shows me is that there is a variety of things that people like. Yes there are patterns and even a majority. But there is still variety. Not everyone on Curvage prefers women fully clothed just like not everyone on Curvage is into humiliation, or SSBBWS, or even stuffings for that matter. 

18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

’m going to guess that that doesn’t really happen to you because you have such a big personality, that’s most likely the first thing that everybody sees, so I imagine that you don’t get judged on how you look plus you don’t really have anything that I could see people judging you negatively about. I on the other hand have had to deal with that bullshit since I was 13.

This is me now. I’m an entirely different person than I used to be. Have you seen my scars or my criminal record? Were you there when I was bullied at school and abused at home? Were you my cell mate in jail? I got sick of being depressed and miserable all the time so I make the effort every day to be better than I was. If you think I don’t get judged and hated on... 😂 I just happen to know that hurt people hurt people and I don’t take it personally. Trust me, you’re not the only one with a troubled past. I drank for the EXACT reasons you say you do. Anyway, this has drifted way off topic and tbh this isn’t what I come to Curvage to do. I regret commenting on this thread to begin with.

What I said was meant to comfort you and you took it as an attack.

So my bad! I hated seeing you get worked up over opinions! They’re worth two cents apiece, I promise you. Who tf said that you, personally are “wrong” and “fake” anyway?

Bottom line: every single thing on this website is a matter of personal taste and opinion. If it wasn’t, there’d be no need for a poll in the first place. Btw, I’m very curious about your vote on humiliation. Are you really into it? 

1. Phenomenon where people prefer to use their imagination (What a girl may look like under her clothes) than get the reality (Even if they're very attracted to her) 

2. People can relate to it more - compare it to coworkers and friend and people they've fantasised about putting on some weight for ages

3. The clothing can accentuate the fat

4. Not everybody prefers clothes to naked anyway 

Also 

5. Stop allowing a few strangers opinions to ruin your experience, particularly their assessment of your character if they don't even know you. That's way too much power to give to a stranger

6. I think you're expecting too much from an online fetish board (I used to as well) over the years I've noticed that a good portion of users are mentally challenged/hypocritical/traumatised/self loathing/severely perverse/sadistic/egomaniacal/socially outcast/resentful (more than the average at least) and that infects the community and it's surely one of the main reasons why only about 1/10 models stick around for more than a few weeks. 

Guest gorJESS
38 minutes ago, PreyToGod said:

5. Stop allowing a few strangers opinions to ruin your experience, particularly their assessment of your character if they don't even know you. That's way too much power to give to a stranger

☝️ Precisely.