Actually finding a relationship with bigger partner or feedee?

thrawn

I’m wondering how people have actually met their partners (specifically feedee or heavier partners)? Do people PM people they find attractive here? Do you post personals? Are there other sites that have actually worked at matching people? I know a bunch but I’ve heard they’re not very good.  

While I’ve been on this site and seen stories galore on existing relationships, there is not much (as far as I’ve noticed please keep me honest) on how people have met.

I met my plus sized girlfriend on a conventional dating app, but I get the feeling that might be pretty rare, though. Idk how many girls on conventional dating apps would hear “I like BBWs and SSBBWs” and not cut you off, but mine didn’t and (over time, after gaining confidence) has embraced some of the aspects of this fetish that I enjoy. 

• 2 weeks later...

My wife was my neighbor. She wasn't fat when we met, but there was something about her curves and confident personality that I knew I just had to have her. We met for the first time in 2013 when I moved in across the street from her. We started dating in late 2014. She has gained a significant amount of weight since we first met, specifically after marriage and pregnancy. I'd estimate she's 40 pounds heavier than she was when we met: 160-200. She hasn't gotten any smaller since she got pregnant in 2017. It's been an interesting journey, especially since I had no expectation that she would ever get bigger than she was when we met. I've always known that I liked bigger women, so I've been been pleasantly surprised that my "hot girl next-door" has transformed into my "well-fed wife". Sometimes you just get lucky I guess.  

I've been with someone who was much smaller than me and over time, inadvertently became bigger than me. I have never really sought out someone based solely on their size and haven't tried to pursue them using the internet, or at least not since the days of MySpace. I am not saying people can't form relationships from sites like Curvage but it just seems less likely. However, I am also the kind of person who believes that things often just fall into place so just make friends of all genders in the community. You never know what will come of it.

I met my now wife the first week of my freshman year of college. She was my suitemate’s friend. We were Facebook chat and texting buddies for like 3 years and then when I saw her again in person she had put on about 40 lbs. We started dating and she’s just gotten bigger ever since! I would suggest not specifically looking for a feedee but the tell-tale signs of potential future growth. Even on that first meeting, I knew my now wife had the chance to be big. Her arms and legs were the giveaways.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:50 AM, FatIsLife said:

I met my plus sized girlfriend on a conventional dating app, but I get the feeling that might be pretty rare, though. Idk how many girls on conventional dating apps would hear “I like BBWs and SSBBWs” and not cut you off, but mine didn’t and (over time, after gaining confidence) has embraced some of the aspects of this fetish that I enjoy. 

You don't need to say "I like BBWs and SSBBWs." You just have to be interested in them as they are. Girls are gonna be a lot more interested in that anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 8:06 PM, thrawn said:

I’m wondering how people have actually met their partners (specifically feedee or heavier partners)? Do people PM people they find attractive here? Do you post personals? Are there other sites that have actually worked at matching people? I know a bunch but I’ve heard they’re not very good.  

While I’ve been on this site and seen stories galore on existing relationships, there is not much (as far as I’ve noticed please keep me honest) on how people have met.

1. (Forget her name) I was working a booth at a spiritual convention and hit this 300-pound beauty up and we dated for a bit.

2. J: Haircutter about 200 pounds...she cut my hair, then we went to bed.

3. (Chick from club) We just started talking, it got late, and we went back to my place. We had sex 3 times...she was super yum-yum!

4. S, with the belly - met at a seminar. We ended up engaged. But I had to leave because her family didn't want us to get married, and she would not stand up to them.

5. J - personal ad. 

6. L: She hit me up on Facebook as my band was playing in her town. Met and fell for each other, and she got fat for me. Her idea!!

7. K - met at a bar I was playing at. I saw her sitting on a stool, her huge fucking thighs hanging over each side. Went up and introduced myself. Thought she didn't like me at all, but gave her my card and, 20 minutes after I left the club, rinnnnnnnnnng! "Hi! It's K!" She had been 180 pounds in senior year of high school, and 314 pounds six years later, all by her own hand, all on purpose. She'd been as big as 340. But man, that girl loved food, and she loved gaining weight, it just turned her on to get fatter, fatter, fatter...she wasn't shy, either..wore a fatkini to the beach. 60-inch belly, 33-inch thighs. Big K! 

• 3 months later...

Join sites like this, find people in your area or close to it, and try to be chatty with them.  I have done that and that is what I would suggest trying.  The only dating website I have enjoyed was okcupid, and that was years ago.  I liked it then, but I have not used it in years.  When I was using that site, I did not specify my body type preference.

We met at work. I noticed a well-dressed gal in her mid-20s in an entry-to-management level position. At that point she was still slim enough – size 14-16, around 170 lbs - that she could find stylish plus-sized clothes pretty easily. She was a BBW with chestnut hair and cute chubby cheeks a bit like this:

image.thumb.png.1770a7c2d4e0f8088c80ef01cc923492.png

She was plump everywhere and I especially noted her lower belly bulge.

It was one of those things where we hit it off right away. We just felt instantly comfortable with each other. But at the same time as we were hitting it off, I was noticing that she was quite the foodie. She always had a full lunch, always had dessert, always had a muffin or pastry mid-morning. She seemed totally unselfconscious about eating a lot.

I asked her out and looking back I think our first three or four dates involved unspoken negotiation around this point, with her singalling ‘I love to eat’ and me signalling 'GREAT!'’ ‘I probably shouldn’t get more from the buffet…’ ‘Don’t be silly, go ahead!’ I love chocolate’…’aha, a woman after my own heart!’ Me taking her to dessert places, or showing up with chocolates.  I think it was our fourth date when she made me a delicious meal, ate significantly larger portions than me even though I’m almost a foot taller than her, and said she was full and needed time to digest on the sofa before making out.  I had found my bona-fide Fat Girl and she had found her FA.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 4/29/2021 at 10:48 PM, Pancakes said:

You don't need to say "I like BBWs and SSBBWs." You just have to be interested in them as they are. Girls are gonna be a lot more interested in that anyways.

Not only is "I like BBWs and SSBBWs." the nerdiest sentence ever, it also makes her some sort of prop. I'm surprised she didn't run away.

There's a lot of girls who are turned on by gaining weight and are active in the community, so saying "I like BBWs and SSBBWs" in the right circumstances will actually clear a lot of things up. It's just that it's very improbable to find a girl with this paraphilia at random, in a pub or at your workplace.

Also, I still am in touch with a girl, whom I helped discover her paraphilia years back, and we only meet to "explore it" from time to time if you know what I mean. Like, the only talk she's interested in is fetish talk. If I send her a picture of a cute cat, I'll never get a reply but if I send her "have you gained? what's your weight? show yourself", it's like 2^16 makes 65536 that we'll talk within minutes.

I don't know where people got the idea that a girl has to be vanilla and oblivious to what the guy wants…