Quarantine Gains

Guest FupaLover

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FupaLover

I've got two people I know that have grown large ** belly's over the last year. They both used to be very slender before quarantine. 

Even my girlfriend now put on an additional 40 lbs. Finally enough to give her stretch marks all over her belly. 

My girlfriend has gained 3 stone (42lbs) in the last year. Over the last few weeks she’s been trying to diet but keep seeing her sneak the treats here and there which just makes me feel good that this a permanent change. We met up with some friends last night and there was definitely some shocked faces, the night was made even better when I saw that some of our friends are a lot bigger than they were. 

Guest FupaLover
On 5/23/2021 at 5:07 AM, Mtwlhy said:

My girlfriend has gained 3 stone (42lbs) in the last year. Over the last few weeks she’s been trying to diet but keep seeing her sneak the treats here and there which just makes me feel good that this a permanent change. We met up with some friends last night and there was definitely some shocked faces, the night was made even better when I saw that some of our friends are a lot bigger than they were. 

That is quite a gain! Where did most of it go to? Did your friends mention anything about it?

6 hours ago, FupaLover said:

That is quite a gain! Where did most of it go to? Did your friends mention anything about it?

It’s gone all around, a lot to the stomach though, which I find really hot but that is probably where she’s most uncomfortable with it. I want her to feel comfortable with it. She’s been working from home for almost the entire year, now is back at work with an entire new wardrobe that had to be purchased 😍.

The only thing a couple of friends said was that she is “looking well” which is code for gaining weight haha. In my opinion some of our friends are “looking well” too 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FupaLover

Have her zippers started to

On 5/25/2021 at 3:29 AM, Mtwlhy said:

It’s gone all around, a lot to the stomach though, which I find really hot but that is probably where she’s most uncomfortable with it. I want her to feel comfortable with it. She’s been working from home for almost the entire year, now is back at work with an entire new wardrobe that had to be purchased 😍.

The only thing a couple of friends said was that she is “looking well” which is code for gaining weight haha. In my opinion some of our friends are “looking well” too 

Have her zippers started to burst? 

I loved it so much when my girl finally got a big belly. The feeling of jiggling it and feeling it keep shaking and rippling matches no other. I bet she gives way better hugs now too. 

This summer is going to be great. A majority of people I know have put on some considerable weight. 

• 4 weeks later...

I caught up with one of my friends for the first time in almost a year recently. She's always been curvy but never that big of an eater...but now she's huge. Basically waddles when she walks. We were ordering dinner and she ordered 4 rolls of sushi AND a bowl of ramen. She ate all of it then laid back (visibly stuffed) and belched. She's clearly been eating GOOD in quarantine

• 3 months later...
Guest ChubberLover_thicc77

I started eating more than usual during the pandemic, I have always been on the bigger side but after not getting any physical activity the food caught up to me. I was around maybe 210-215lbs pre pandemic, and after the binge eating I am at 260lbs. fortunately for me I am able to work full time from home and have no plans to lose the weight.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 11/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, kwouters said:

My wife has gained 40 pounds the last year. She went from 90lbs to 136lbs, which is al lot for someone 4'10".
It all went to the hips and ofcourse belly. She now struggles to keep her pants on.

I think the last year obesity numbers must have exploded.

Weight Gain And Obesity Up In 2020 In The U.S. : Shots - Health News : NPR

Those stats are amazing. I love the 2011-2020 comparison map.

• 1 month later...
Guest StringBean23
On 12/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, chubluv111 said:

My girlfriend is 23, 5ft 5 and she went from around 170 to 245 since covid began

My ex was that height and gained about the same amount too. Do you love it?