She wants to loose weight

MILF-Lover

I guess that many of you know this problem: You are in a relationship with a beautiful chubby woman. And suddenly, she wants to loose weight. And if she really does so, that really means something like being love sick to me. Meltring pounds are the horror. But what to do, if she is unhappy with the weight? If she is bringing forward the arguments of health. I do not force her, but it breaks my heart. I really feel on the hardcore fetish side, when I realize, how much her plans to loose weight bother me.

Currently, I have an affaire with a very attractive milf. We know each other since january and she has gained 7 kilos since then (reached 96 kilogramms at a height of 1,74m). Now, she begins to make sports again and says: This weightgain must be made undone. Shes eating salad now!

Who of you has experience in such cases?

You want a girl to stay fat?

diamond_ring.jpg

If you are having an affair with her, she isn't that big of an emotional investment to you and you likely see her as nothing more than a chubby semen depository, anyway. Go find one that is fat enough for you-or invest your emotions in this one, and be happy with who she is.

I know it's crazy, but women have had voting rights and constitutional freedoms afforded to other first class-citizens (among being viewed as more than property) for almost a century now.. ::)

I guess that many of you know this problem: You are in a relationship with a beautiful chubby woman. And suddenly, she wants to loose weight. And if she really does so, that really means something like being love sick to me. Meltring pounds are the horror. But what to do, if she is unhappy with the weight? If she is bringing forward the arguments of health. I do not force her, but it breaks my heart. I really feel on the hardcore fetish side, when I realize, how much her plans to loose weight bother me.

Currently, I have an affaire with a very attractive milf. We know each other since january and she has gained 7 kilos since then (reached 96 kilogramms at a height of 1,74m). Now, she begins to make sports again and says: This weightgain must be made undone. Shes eating salad now!

Who of you has experience in such cases?

Yeah to be fair if she wants to lose weight and your cheating on her with some other bloke then kinda she wants to lose wants and your being a bit of an unsuportive guy. surely the whole point of these forums is girls who like being big and putting on weight.as soon as  they are unhappy and want to lose then that is up to us to support :)

You would not have problems in supporting your chubby girlfriend to get slim?

Here is the matter of the story. Would you prefer a partner force you to stay how you are if you are not happy with yourself? Of course not. Ultimately you have to ask yourself, is my girlfriend's fat more important to me than my relationship and her health? If the fat is more important to you, move along. It's not worth it making your partner be miserable just for you to get your sexual thrills. That's not a good relationship. If it was a good relationship, you would support her.

Plus, have you talked with her about your fetish?

Secondly, why are you pursuing a married woman. Be a decent man and back away. Find someone who is going to be able to give you her whole self. You are pretty much just sharing yourself and realistically getting seconds of what the husband has. That's not something anyone deserves.

You would not have problems in supporting your chubby girlfriend to get slim?

I would have ZERO Problems. At the end of the day, she still is the girl I love. Some people can look past the boobs and panties and appreciate the human being. I guess I am old fashioned that way.

I would have ZERO Problems. At the end of the day, she still is the girl I love. Some people can look past the boobs and panties and appreciate the human being. I guess I am old fashioned that way.

I understand you on the panties, but the boobs are much harder to overlook. :D

Well... the best alternative to me would be support the woman you love, and go get some affairs with fat chicks on the side.

Your wife will lose the weight and you'll get your fix of fat chicks. Everyone's happy.

Got a better idea, punk ?!

lol punk? Well, aren't we cute?

Yes. Because there is a flaw in your argument. Let's say that his wife and girlfriend find out about each other, then no one is happy. In all likelihood they both would dump his ass if they had any self-respect. Why doesn't he just do what the rest of us are trying to do? Which is try to find someone who meets most of our needs. If being fat is his number one, this isn't his girl. He needs to move on and find someone else.

lol punk? Well, aren't we cute?

Yes. Because there is a flaw in your argument. Let's say that his wife and girlfriend find out about each other, then no one is happy. In all likelihood they both would dump his ass if they had any self-respect. Why doesn't he just do what the rest of us are trying to do? Which is try to find someone who meets most of our needs. If being fat is his number one, this isn't his girl. He needs to move on and find someone else.

No cheating was involved in my solution: everyone would know their place.

And sorry for "punk", it was playfully used against the gif's character. :P

I think the best solution is to take every comment super seriously.

Dunno who you were talking of, but I stand by what I said: it is a possible solution.

No cheating was involved in my solution: everyone would know their place.

And sorry for "punk", it was playfully used against the gif's character. :P

Well, if everyone knows I guess it could work. There are people who do practice polygamy in America and other parts of the world. I personally am not a fan, but hey, who am I to judge what works for other people?

@Really: This wasn't about you. We were having a calm discussion.

Did someone actually suggest that something on Curvage wasn't about me? Every post on Curvage is simply a thinly veiled attempt to draw me out of the woodwork so that I may grace some topic with my presence. I know that I am stooping quite low in appearing to yield to such an obvious stab at reverse psychology but what the heck. You are welcome.

Well, if everyone knows I guess it could work. There are people who do practice polygamy in America and other parts of the world. I personally am not a fan, but hey, who am I to judge what works for other people?

@Really: This wasn't about you. We were having a calm discussion.

Oh, I didn't tell you yet? We're having a threesome with Veelynn ;)