New GF's Deep Love of Food

Guest Biscuit

You’re getting some mixed signals. First step, I’d say, is figuring out why she wants to lose weight. If she’s doing it for you, you need to explain how you’d want the exact opposite; she almost seems like she might secretly or unknowingly be into feedism based on the first few paragraphs so it might not take much of a push to get her to drop the weight loss talk. If she’s doing it for herself, you just need to be supportive, but I’d still consider confessing your fetish as it might make her rethink if she really does need to. 

And if you choose to do nothing, it might not matter like you said; she may just keep eating despite that comment (my girlfriend has made a few comments about losing weight while we’ve been dating, and has never committed to doing so and has gained about 100 lb unintentionally since we met, although she knows my preference for larger women). 

Guest Biscuit

That's an excellent point. She wants to lose weight for herself and be "summer ready", which I'm totally supportive of. I have a feeling that her love of food will always be there. In the short term maybe just not indulging as frequently. 

I've told her I think her food baby is cute but she's a little shy to show it off when she's with me. Should I take it a step further and tell her that I find it attractive?

I say honesty about all things in a relationship is key to making it strong, and that includes topics you might be less comfortable talking about. I told my girlfriend pretty early on about my fetish, and it has been a great thing in the long run. It was a slow process; she wasn’t all that receptive about it at first, in fact, and she didn’t really let me do anything fetish related for a year and a half before she decided to give it a shot, but we got there in the end (the only other thing I really want her to do is put on more weight, but I don’t think she’s comfortable enough to try doing it intentionally, yet so I stick to letting it happen naturally). It definitely doesn’t hurt to tell her if she’s open enough. 

Guest MX8XV93
On 4/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, Biscuit said:

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.29.48 PM.png

You missed a great response:

"The day they won't go over your ass is the day I'll go out and get you some new sweatpants to fit that big, sexy ass."

As I see it, it sounds like she's kind of into it but feeling out where you stand.

Guest Biscuit

That's a great point! I'm hanging out with her tomorrow and she specifically mentioned that she wants dessert when we go out to eat. And she's been sending me a couple pics mentioning that she hopes her ass is getting bigger. Wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Biscuit

We're slowly making progress. I've been showering her with positivity and I think it's starting to see some rewards. I received one of the hottest texts from her before we hung out last weekend. She was telling me about how she went out for tacos with her friends and the food was really heavy and the rest explains itself :)

When we actually hung out we ordered takeout burgers, fries and chicken nuggets. She was wearing high waisted jeans and in the middle of eating unbuttoned her jeans and "let her food baby free". 

She still keeps mentioning that she wants to lose a ton of weight but I'm just going to continue to stay the course, supporting her no matter what and providing delicious food every step of the way. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 5.46.46 AM.png

Women, by default and design, say "I'm going on a diet!" 

It makes men who love fat women very sad.

But!

You can say "Way to go, I'll support you" and leave it at that.

The diet usually lasts about 2-3 hours.

Or, if they do end up losing some weight, 99% of the time, it comes back, plus more. 

Or, like my gaining ex, they will make carrot and kale juice, drink that, and then, awhile later, order a tuna melt with well-done fries and a milk shake. 

The carrot juice cancels out the 1500 calories in the tuna melt, fries and shake.

This is one area where a woman's natural insanity and abandoning of logic works in our favor.

She sounds amazing! 

(PS pardon my sexism!) (Devil horns) 

Guest Biscuit

That's what I'm seeing. I am 100% supportive of whatever she wants. But she ordered Cheesecake Factory and had ice cream last night. This weekend we are absolutely not going to have diet friendly food either :)