Pics to show my SO

ganja

So my SO just got a pretty bad diagnosis. The meds she will be on apparently make people gain 10-15kg. She's known about my fetish but it's just been for fun and roleplay so far. Right now she is 56kg (123lb) and around 165cm (5'5) and she has always been pretty thin. She's considering just biting the bullet and getting fat given that she probably won't have a choice and she can use her meds as an excuse. Can anyone suggest any models/amatures that started at that kind of height/weight and then gained to give her an idea of how she might look?

• 3 weeks later...

So let me just share a story that's about 5-6 years old. Juicy Jackie, we all know her, on tumblr someone mentioned how they wanted their girl to gain and he showed his girl Jackie's content and said "you should look like her." This guy thought telling Jackie this would make her blush or something.

Jackie went off on this guy. Saying if she doesn't want to gain using her as an example is just cruel and shows him to  be an awful boyfriend. She recommended just being supported and caring to his girl. So you have to ask yourself the question, if you show her a picture, or pictures of a model(s) could this upset her and make her self esteem feel worse off after a bad diagnosis?

Think it through before going through it.

• 1 month later...