Looking for female feedee to explore this kink with!

thrawn

I am a passionate 42 year old male feeder (I keep myself in good shape) looking for a female feedee/gainer to please, encourage, stuff, etc., YOU name it! - this is an exploration of our fantasies on any level. I am not looking for a relationship (at least not at the moment), but would love to connect with someone who feels the same either through DM, chat, video, or in person...if the stars align. I'm in US/WA, but geography doesn't need to be limiting.

About me:
I am independent, outgoing, and well educated. I am also exceptionally empathetic and nonjudgmental. I love cooking (comes with the territory right?), Steven King (Dark Tower Series), movies (all kinds...two recent favorites are 'Ready Player One' and 'Another Round'), am a huge gamer (RPGs, Video Games - currently completing Last of Us 2, and other board games). I also believe Rogue One is superior to any of the latest Star Wars movies...which i think may be a bold statement for some. 

To temp you, here is something I made yesterday that I would happily stuff you with...

1166511755_ScreenShot2021-04-04at11_14_52PM.thumb.png.d8fac37841176ea86afa61614138156c.png

DM if interested in meeting someone! (willing to send pics over DM)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...