Dirk's Drawings

Dirk-what

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Dirk-what said:

Look a round the community and wow, it's an amazing place. Did some drawings of @Curvage Casey, her thread is mindblowing

MarchPics.png

Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE these! I’m so honored!! Thank you! These are beautiful and you are so talented 🥰

17 minutes ago, 05095 said:

These are really good, you've got a serious knack for fluid lines and natural posture! Awesome work!

Are there other models you'd like to draw?

Honestly I don't really know many models, but I'll definitely be looking for good references!

As you can see, I like "curves" hahahaha (bad joke sry)

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Dirk-what said:

I gave the portrait another chance. Still not quite how I want it to be, but looks better to me than last time

ms_styletest2.png

The shadows and light are so ethereal! And the way you've conveyed eye-direction with such simple strokes. I wish I could make my clumsy hands do such things!

On 4/9/2021 at 10:05 PM, Dirk-what said:

Here are 8 shots from @Miss September's Summer Send-off p1. I just like the short film so much

Here's part 2. It's probably the last batch for a while, I'm planning to go practice my drawing skills, and maybe there'll be a before/after comming in the future

ms_summer2.png

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Dirk-what said:

Here's part 2. It's probably the last batch for a while, I'm planning to go practice my drawing skills, and maybe there'll be a before/after comming in the future

ms_summer2.png

Eee, I love seeing the donut!  You've captured its essence perfectly.  And that top right is a stunner.  It feels so sunny, even in black and white.  Still so honored to have been your subject!

1 hour ago, Miss September said:

Eee, I love seeing the donut!  You've captured its essence perfectly.  And that top right is a stunner.  It feels so sunny, even in black and white.  Still so honored to have been your subject!

Really thankful for the great films you produced! It's my fortune to have them as references

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...