Video Preferences  

127 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like your models to wear?

2. 2. Do you like talking in the video?

3. 3. Preferred video length?

• 5-10 minutes
    • 10-20 minutes
    • 20-30 minutes
    • As Long As Possible
    • The Shorter the Better

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Submissivefeeder said:

Talking in videos for sure!

So you like a little bit of the personality that comes out, or just the model's sexy voice?

8 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Questions 2 and 3 were straightforward choices for me, especially 2.

But number 1 was a real teaser!  Very difficult to decide between!

Haha! I guess I'll make more options in the next poll. I should space them out further so I don't take over this thread!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

Another pertinent question is clip pricing. Not saying that anyone should charge less than they are worth, but the exchange rates can be brutal for us non-Americans. Unfortunately at times clips can almost double in price for me.

Unfortunately I can only do 3 questions at a time, but I can add that to the next one! It's hard for us to know how much people are paying outside our original countries price, since we don't see ALL the prices charged. I wasn't even aware of this. Perhaps something to take up in the suggestions thread? I'm just a model and don't have much say! ❤️

2 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

So you like a little bit of the personality that comes out, or just the model's sexy voice?

Haha! I guess I'll make more options in the next poll. I should space them out further so I don't take over this thread!

I love to see a model's personality come out in their non-roleplaying videos!  It's great to see quirkiness, silliness, confidence, anecdotes, etc.  It's not only about hearing the model's sexy voice - although I have to say that Madilyn has an EXTREMELY sexy voice (I'd be happy to hear her read out the phone directory).

And as for outfit, maybe I found it tricky because I like super-tight, barely-there, bikini-like lingerie! 

1 hour ago, Madilyn said:

Unfortunately I can only do 3 questions at a time, but I can add that to the next one! It's hard for us to know how much people are paying outside our original countries price, since we don't see ALL the prices charged. I wasn't even aware of this. Perhaps something to take up in the suggestions thread? I'm just a model and don't have much say! ❤️

It's just the currency conversion. I simply pay whatever you set the price is in USD in its equivalent amount in AUD. For example a $10USD clip will cost me $13.14AUD at the moment but a couple months ago it would have been about $18AUD. In truth what I am complaining about has nothing to do with you models or the site. I just wanted to raise the issue in the hope to raise awareness of us poor foreigners and the sometimes terrible exchange rates we suffer.

Love this poll!

With question 3, length is totally dependent on both price and content. A 5 minute roleplay with a lot of prepwork and editing is different from a 20 minute unedited casual eating video. And a 7 minute video can cost 7 bucks, and a 25 minute video can cost like ten, so that's a bit of a wash, depending on what the video is. So length on its own never really affects what I watch, though for a 20-30 minute eating video I will scrub through looking for the "good stuff". 😉 But I appreciate how genuine the longer vids feel.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Soja said:

Love this poll!

With question 3, length is totally dependent on both price and content. A 5 minute roleplay with a lot of prepwork and editing is different from a 20 minute unedited casual eating video. And a 7 minute video can cost 7 bucks, and a 25 minute video can cost like ten, so that's a bit of a wash, depending on what the video is. So length on its own never really affects what I watch, though for a 20-30 minute eating video I will scrub through looking for the "good stuff". 😉 But I appreciate how genuine the longer vids feel.

Good point! I agree with this!

• Curvage Model

When do we find out the results? I want to guess what the highest voted answers will be!!!

1. Super tight clothes - and especially the most boring, basic plain garments that exist- jeans, leggings, yoga pants, and if they invent a garment even more boring and or basic than those that will be the favorite 😂😂😂😂😘

2. Yes (almost everyone will say yes)

3. 10-20 min

Oh my God! I didn’t realize that you can click “Results” and see the results!!! Wow! I feel dumb for that, but I was right because I didn’t figure out how to see the results until after I made the original post🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by NogutNoglory
I am so dumb!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Oh my God! I didn’t realize that you can click “Results” and see the results!!! Wow! I feel dumb for that, but I was right because I didn’t figure out how to see the results until after I made the original post🤦🏻‍♀️

Not dumb! haha. I like that you tried to guess it. I would challenge anyone to try and guess before they fill it out! NO CHEATING! ☺️

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

Not dumb! haha. I like that you tried to guess it. I would challenge anyone to try and guess before they fill it out! NO CHEATING! ☺️

I just know about the too tight clothes thing because I LOVE micro bikinis and a lot of people on my thread or in messages are like “that’s nice but what about jeans, leggings and yoga pants?”  And I’m always baffled because I’m like practically naked and they are saying “no one wants to see that, put on some clothes!” 😂😂😂😂

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I just know about the too tight clothes thing because I LOVE micro bikinis and a lot of people on my thread or in messages are like “that’s nice but what about jeans, leggings and yoga pants?”  And I’m always baffled because I’m like practically naked and they are saying “no one wants to see that, put on some clothes!” 😂😂😂😂

This has happened to me, too. I had pasties ONE time and it is one of my least sold videos. I'm like...oookay. Ouch. lol 😆😆😆

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

6 hours ago, Madilyn said:

This has happened to me, too. I had pasties ONE time and it is one of my least sold videos. I'm like...oookay. Ouch. lol 😆😆😆

Yoga pants and tight jeans are for a change of pace but for me nothing beats a micro bikini, pasties or less on a soft curvy body.  To me less clothing is always more appealing, but a am just one voice in the crowd. 

I think the hair-bra is the ultimate Curvage-safe nipple covering 😍😍

Guest Thiccprincess67

This is pretty interesting actually, seeing the actual stats for it, it’s quite insightful! I love it! 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Yoga pants and tight jeans are for a change of pace but for me nothing beats a micro bikini, pasties or less on a soft curvy body.  To me less clothing is always more appealing, but a am just one voice in the crowd. 

I think the hair-bra is the ultimate Curvage-safe nipple covering 😍😍

Yes, those are all the correct answers in my opinion lol!!! Thank you so much for appreciating the micro bikinis and hair bra!!!