Do the Women really like squashing?

jasch3333

If you wind it down to the core elements of the BDSM fetish, I'd imagine it's absolutely a turn on for those doms. If you're talking a general persective, then perhaps you'd have women who enjoy the sensation that comes with wrapping themselves around a lover be it sexual or just a cute romantic hug. I'm sure you'll get your answer soon enough, plenty of people here who could provide some perspective 😄

• Curvage Model

Well, i don't know about others, but i love to squash the person i am with, i just love to make him or her feel all my weight and smother them, i think for me, it goes beyond the sex, i just love to feel that i am slowly engulfing the person in my fat haha.

• Curvage Model

Personally, yes. I really enjoy it. Only if the other person is really into it. Luckily, my partner adores being crushed/squashed.

I also understand the love of pressure on the body, that may be part of it. I have a weighted blanket just for comfort so I can only imagine there may be a correlation. 

• Curvage Model

For me personally , I love to squash someone with my weight ! I guess it is a Dom thing because I’m also in control of weather my partner gets to breath or not! Lol 

ANOTHER THING is knowing how much weight I have on me and when I’m banging down on a guy him feeling all of my weight is a turn on

• Curvage Model

I love how soft and fluffy my body feels. Every inch of skin is sooo soft and silky. I love to show off how soft I am by squishing my feeder. When I do a rapid weight gain week, I want my feeder to feel all of me on him, sexually and just cuddly.  

I don’t own a weighted blanket but I would love one, in the meantime My feeder squishes me because I ask him to 🤣  

I like being squished it turns me on 🤩🤣

That is just wonderful to hear...Thanks all for the responses

As for me, I simply adore being squashed. Unfortunately I have gone without a good squashing for a long time.

The one thing that does bother me about it is having to take breaks to breath. I hate to have that separation from my partner squashing me. But a small price to pay for all the benefit. Nothing better than being stuck, unable to move under my woman and having only the ability to please her.

What were the best squashing experiences for you all?

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I adore squishing! I love being in control, and being given power like that takes a lot of trust. I love teasing the squishee when they tap out and I let up briefly, just to crash back down. There really is something quite special about a good squishing 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...